xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I caused a bug... when i saved mrs taylor... and then next morning dad comes, this all mixed into sunday so be careful... after him giving out presents im teleported into the school on the sunday and after the principle thanks me.. i cant leave the school.. /stuck

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
I caused a bug... when i saved mrs taylor... and then next morning dad comes, this all mixed into sunday so be careful... after him giving out presents im teleported into the school on the sunday and after the principle thanks me.. i cant leave the school.. /stuck
To fix that, press w and pull up the debugger menu.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
The paying customers have the first say and they wanted a revamped game so BON answered their call.
Beggar has also been expressing a desire to change up things for a while. A lot of details of the story he said he wanted to change to make more sense and more smoothly set up plot points for My New Life 2. I think this should have been branded as a "remake" rather than a "revamp", but the content updates in the next couple weeks should set the pace so we can see how much will be added back in and how fast it'll happen.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
saw in a picture in the opening post of amy blowing you,and a buddy is that in game or work in progress? what about the one where maria's giving you a blowjob?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Is anyone there with hopes to see the 2.2 version? It would be perfect to see the 2.2 version with the new sex contents.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Is anyone there with hopes to see the 2.2 version? It would be perfect to see the 2.2 version with the new sex contents.
there is a reason if the thread about ver2.1 is tagged as Abandoned...BoN want to finish this game in the revamp end of the story

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Seriously the developers should stop making decisions based on what patreons says this lead to a path of bad choices and big mistakes, i know the patreons give them money but dude! is your game you need to think carefully what is the best for YOUR game not making a poll and let other people choice the future of YOUR game.......well whatever
I agree, but more importantly, where is the gif from?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Red everything on this thread, but question remained unanswered, maybe BoN responded on patreon. Is there anything else for Maria, Amy, Laura or Sarah after the game turns to test mode? Asking also, because there is a picture on the first site of this thread about Maria and MC, that didn´t happen

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I have a doubt. Anyone who chose the Spanish language, practically everything is well translated? and another thing. in the REVAMP up to what content do you have with respect to version 2.1? I know I change almost everything but I wanted to see where the content is. Has everything included up to 2.1 the game? (apart from the bugs and everything but more than anything I want to know about the content of the previous MNL to REVAMP, if it really has everything included until version 2.1 but obviously everything changed).

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes