Jun 7, 2017
¿Resolviste cómo aumentar tu relación de días? Aparentemente es a través del wasap según el GC.

----
Tuve que volver a empezar para ver esta escena.
[/CITAR]

Did you resolve how to increase your relationship of days? Apparently it is through the wasap according to the GC.
---------------

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Converting it to Click'Py or Unity doesn't make it better.

Lot of people(me included) actually prefer RPGM above the above :)
@Dependable_223 @Demoness_Kiss

personally i like renpy so i can use my saves a personal scene galley but i dont mind it being Rpgm

btw thanks for convincing the mods to make a separate thread last thread was 1.3k pages around the same as man of the house and big brother :D

Last edited:

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
What happened to the map?? The game looks good way different but a lot of the old content. Miss the map to get around by and the computer seems to just have the one thing to do. Is there a walk through yet? or a list of cheats etc....values to edit?

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
One of the things I loved about the old version was being able to progress multiple parts of the story simultaneously in different parts of the day, Beggar seems determined to make the game linear now removing this element, which is disappointing if that's the direction the revamp continues to go.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol wow i just try the revamp version. Who to say?
Let's start form the begining.
I like the new intro. I like that Alexx now fuck only the MC and... do not do the bj or the hj to the two old best friend of the mc.
So now she is fine for me! Cant wait to see her again in the university :love:
I like the second intro, look much more a movie than a game :LOL:
I am just at the beginning of the game, but i really like how the game go till now.
Beggar change the dad personality? The game just start and he... is already angry with his son.
So now form the beginning i hate him fast, without wait to much :ROFLMAO: i need to hate him, because i wanna fuck Maria! And do not wanna fell bad for mc's dad. So fuck off and thank you yo make me hate him at the start!
Ofk Christian is always the same stupid. But really -.- till from the start he wanna puck mc. I alwasy hate him! Cant wait to fuck his mom! And kick his ass too.

One of the things I loved about the old version was being able to progress multiple parts of the story simultaneously in different parts of the day, Beggar seems determined to make the game linear now removing this element, which is disappointing if that's the direction the revamp continues to go.
I think is just the new start. After i think he give us free will and not so linear thing.
Let's see how the game continue, is just the revamp start.

Anyway we need some good guys who know how to do the walkthrough! This game need a walk for sure.
Also... someone know if the RpgMakerSaveEdit work with this new revamp version?
I really do not wanna begging for money :sneaky:
So any new info/advice is a thank you/like

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
It does branch out to multiple storylines simultaneously, but the revamp does a lot of handholding with quests (given the amount of people crying for a damn walkthrough is evidence it was necessary for some reason.) But as more and more girls get unlocked you start branching out.

It would help if the facebook system had all the girls quest related content assigned to the girls not just sarah, and for that matter actually have all the characters listed. (the bug where not all the scenes unlock is annoying too.)

Overall love the new version. The dad is more understandable being a mob made man type. Before he was too well disguised until it was revealed. at least now he's believable.

Dgabe1993

Jun 23, 2017
Guys please, im new to the game, and idk the mechanics.
where´s the location of the school?
i cannot find it on the map, theres no map.

darksol666

Dec 9, 2018
ok i need help, i cant seem to do anything else. i followed up to seeing the scene with amy by the pool doing yoga. now the help button on the facebook knockoff page just says to go do missions of the institute. but i cant talk to anybody they all just do the dumb blah blah blah. i keep going to random classes but this isnt doing anything.

Shas627

Jun 12, 2018
How to earn money in this game. I have to hire a prostitute for Jason but I don't have sufficient money.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes