Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Can someone tell me how skip time? The only way is just walk in and out from the screen? Or there are other way?
I am at the start of the game, i have the tinymon card to give to charles. The game tell me i need to give him at recess. But... how i skip the time?

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I also get the black screen after the pool scene. any tips?

Wait for several months until the game has been updated back into a playable state.
No, look at the cell phone!
A new function, Bug FIXER ?!
Now .. if it works right is another story ..
Edit...(. black screen after jet second deliv … using smartphone bug fix... characters in home froze)
Can someone tell me how skip time? The only way is just walk in and out from the screen? Or there are other way?
I am at the start of the game, i have the tinymon card to give to charles. The game tell me i need to give him at recess. But... how i skip the time?
On the cellphone..

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

gguile

Jun 23, 2018
307542 I have to go to school but, I do not know where it is, I'm trying to take the bus but I can not do it, please help me

bukvil

Dec 2, 2017
Will the english be better? That was basically the main reason I stopped playing it. Gave me a headache trying to make sense of some of the words and sentences

EMP98

Apr 8, 2017
Forgive me if this has already been asked (feel free to point me to the answer) but is there / will there be a way to replay scenes you've already unlocked? Like on the PC or cellphone or something?

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
help i can not do anything?, it asks me to upload video. but my games and finished with other people?

keyzu

May 31, 2018
someone can help me, when I'm in the pool event and they bring the leader to the address, it gets a black screen, I use the cel for the black screen, it moves and everything but I can not continue with the programmed event of the address and when I return to the gym for the same, it turns black screen and so using the phone, but it clicks and does not let me do that event for more than I remove the black screen, does anyone have a solution please?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry for asking the same question but how can I start Mrs. Taylor's quest?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The moment when you go to the backyard and you realize that BoN is a fan of gladJonas

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
please guys help i am at Joanna's house i have 4 boxes in her room where there is only 2 place i can put them in. then i am stock there. do i have to start over please i have gone so far now. thank you

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
good I would like to know if someone already reached this point with AMY ??? I do not know what to do to talk to her after seeing her boyfriend with Chloe and she does not believe me of what's left in ???? I go again to talk with Nesrot in the club and it repeats an infinite loop again. 307563

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Will the english be better? That was basically the main reason I stopped playing it. Gave me a headache trying to make sense of some of the words and sentences
English was getting better before the revamp. The english itself isnt back now but im getting spots where it turns into Spanish suddenly.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes