tata18

Dec 12, 2018
There is a hint in Mrs. Turner face boob: "Go to school and complete missions". What mission have I complete?
In institute face boob page : "No more contents in this version"
thats happens when you doesn't follow school lesson order it happened to me also, i started from begining by following phone>school missions its fixed for me.

Last edited:

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Finished the game and I’ve been searching for a test room everywhere and can’t find it any help?

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
I can't advance with miss Turner, she had a fantasy with me, but then, nothing happens, and the YouTV chick, it says next update, but there is a image of a scene with her in the promo. Please help
what's the source of your signature gif? a game? your original artwork? it's looks dope

Dvie

Aug 19, 2017
Sorry for my bad English, but i played the game till the point that is "No more contents in this version" on the Institute boob page, so that means i can progress no more with the classmate characters like the old version, at least on this version of the revamp, or i still can?
Great game btw.

Reactions: tata18

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
我早上已經在游泳池和艾米談過了。課後,我會在晚上19:00到15:00與SARAH交談。接下來我該怎麼辦?

tata18

Dec 12, 2018
Sorry for my bad English, but i played the game till the point that is "No more contents in this version" on the Institute boob page, so that means i can progress no more with the classmate characters like the old version, at least on this version of the revamp, or i still can?
Great game btw.
same thing for me can someone explain please?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Playing the enclosed save file, I have on every hour from 2100 to 03 every day from 0/1 to 3/0 without seeing Amy. What do I have to do to trip her appearance? (After 3/0 it just repeats)

kixe

Feb 26, 2018
well, one more question.
I don't have enough money to buy a dress for Rachel, any cheat in this game to get money?

Dvie

Aug 19, 2017
well, one more question.
I don't have enough money to buy a dress for Rachel, any cheat in this game to get money?
Use RPGMakerEdit, find the save folder and click on the save file that you want to get the money.
Or try to work in the game, Amaria Market is kinda easy, go there in the morning, work 4 times a day and you get $60, repeating go left and right between the 2 places to kill the time, then continue working, i finished making $300 in about 10 minutes.

Reactions: kixe

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
You mean Test Mode, right? Go in your bedroom and press the pink button and choose yes.
Yea see I already searched my room I have no button and I’m sure I completed the main story as my book of faces says no more content in this version

Chestmaster328

Jun 16, 2019
I need help, what is the right options for the sterp-mother's speech? What dress (1, 2, or 3.) + The speech order (Funny, Technical, Chaostrophic, x3) I Just have no idea what dress I need to use and what order the speech is in. Please help and thank you!

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes