Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Converting it to Click'Py or Unity doesn't make it better.

Lot of people(me included) actually prefer RPGM above the above :)
I agree. RPGM let you create game with true gameplay easier/faster so you have more time for actual quests and story. Problem with it is that grind is more painfull then in Renpy because all actions take longer and you cannot rollback.

MoboAward

Jun 24, 2018
someone drop thier save file. If they're far into the game please it's tedious and buggy as hell

takura

Sep 7, 2017
Someone help me I'm on ms mission. taylor where she asks to go get some things in the market of Amaria and pharmacy but when I arrive in these places and I talk to who this nothing happens and she did not ask for anything specific

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
  • Playing the revamp and wanted to do Ms.Turner quest, after the scene where she fantasies about f*king MC all visits after that Finish whith the same scene. How Is possible to advance ?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
So I am guessing this revamp starts from the very beginning and it doesn't continue from 2.1 or does it ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Someone know how to get rid from the guy hittin on sister at school?
I dont think that part is implemented yet, or atleast have not seen anyone hit on sarah in my playthrough she is always alone, during the morning breaks i never see anyone near her.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes