odino

Aug 14, 2017
dress 2 and speech was 123 not sure if fail its let you chose again or mine have mod idk i got crunched one

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
How much content is in this new version compared to the old one and have the routes been changed for any quest or character?

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
People say that the nesrot bug has been fixed but nobody posted the fix yet. Can someone please post the fix?

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
> Me playing the game again.
Me: Nice time to replay everything again.
>Me after finishing from the last update
Me: Wow, that was a great game, I am 100%updating and playing along with the rest
>Me after updating and getting a Nesrot bug and people tells me that I need to replay the same game again because i can't use the same save file
Me: Please no

If someone has a save that works on that Save during the start of this, please Link me

Reactions: sikici3100

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so heres a quick breakdown of the frequently asked questions for everyone....

1. you take off your shoes by clicking on the desk/dresser by the front door of the house around 10-11 am

2. choose dress #2 for maria and have her say some thing technical at lest once ( i went with funny, technical, funny) and you should be fine

3.when looking for lauras comics, go all the way to the far end of high neighborhood west to find a bum diggin through the trash. he has the comics and will sell them back to you for $50

those are the 3 biggest question i see on here all the time, so heres the answer to all 3 right in one spot! Your welcome!

Reactions: hello.jpg
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes