ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Apparently I was wrong, the Nesroot bug is why old saves are unplayable, the only way to fix the Nesroot bug is to start a new game

Shao03

Jun 14, 2019
Quest School: work on the project with Carol. You need to go to the library.

Where is library ?

Last edited:

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
The game's future, in my estimation, is better than most here, even though as it started off it seemed blah. Part of the association was the MC's horse cock and so many massive mammary glands.

So with this qualification out of the way, my question is a judgement one, and I'll field conflicting opinions (as long as they are cogent). So, as the revamp is apparently a coding challenge, I can't see me presently supporting on Patreon in June. Still the game has playability and depth (bugs considered). In reading comments, I am still short packages, and the solution appears to be to start a new game. This is not a trauma for me. If there is an updated version beyond [0.001.6 Alpha Test], I might be open to try that.

I played around with the Red Buttons Test. There is a bug with Nadine, as after riding with her from the front of the school, I am stuck at South Downtown as the bike disappears, but I can't walk out of the block, and she has a Victorian moment with me going into the Sex Shop.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Um how do you eavesdrop on dad and teacher? Looking at it logically there's nothing you can do, I went to walls in the cafeteria but nope. So what is there to do?

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
there are so many comments out there hating on this game because its buggy and glitchy, but personally i feel all the hate is misplaced. yes there are issues with the game, but even big budget big name game developers put out games with bugs and stuff (thats why you have to install patches for games from time to time)!

these games are developed by indie developers who probably learned their programming and coding skillon their own with trial and error! people give these devs too much crap IMO! these games are better than anything i could make right now and i dont know how many of you out there are developers yourself but if you arent a developer and cant do what these developers are doin, i feel you should cut em some slack! most times when a bug is found developers will try to address it and fix the issue by way of a patch or fixing it in the next release.

on the other hand if your a patreon, i can see you having some complaints about the product that is being released because your paying for it. however you still have to take into consideration that your supporting the artist as he/she gets better at their craft! practice makes perfect and it may sometimes take a lot of practice to figure out how to fix bugs and things like that. if your a patreon supporter and you have complaints about bugs and stuff, im sure the dev will address those in their next update at the least if not in a patch or hotfix.

IMO "my new life revamp" is a pretty good game and could use a tweak here and there, but its better than anything i could make and probably better than what most of you complaining could make as well! give the man a break, enjoy what content is released and maybe even thank the dude for giving you any of the content he releases in the first place! now i never played the original version of this game and started with the revamp, but its still a cool game and really doesnt deserve all the hate everyone is throwin its way. in the end we're all here to enjoy the lewd content, so lets enjoy what we get and look forward to the great content yet to come!

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
I bassicaly want to request a save file, as described below at point three. For those intereseted in the full context and additional requests, please continue :)

I used to play the original / non-revamped game until too many bugs kept me from having any progression. To keep up with updates I started using Petschko's Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter to extract the in-game pictures. Doing so I recently found an interesting scene in the revamped version of the game, which images are named MariaSI001 up to and including MariaSI078.

Even with the help of Wreckers Mod, I don't feel like playing through the whole game again to reach that particular scene. So I thought of three solutions:

1) Finding a tool or workaround to select specific scene's. I tried editing safe files a few months ago, but havent been able to make it work. Have any of you been succesfull with this method in the past?

2) Extracting dialog from the game, to (sort of) recreate the complete scene. I have found text editors for RPG Maker, but wasn't able to find the file that contains the dialog. Any idea which combination of editor and file(s) could work?

3) Asking fellow forum members for a save file. I know the original game has its own thread for these requests, but the revamp doesnt. I have added a thumbnail of the first image below. Could someone please share a save that brings me close to this scene with Maria ?

MariaSI001.png

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes