fmanaway

May 5, 2017
How did you get the 2nd scene?
When you first arrive at house look at parents room, you should see Maria and your father fucking. It's like the first day when you get to your house. Easy to miss unless you notice the sprites fucking too.

karlos65

Jun 4, 2019
When I enter the teacher turner, I go to school and make the mistakes, the other characters tell me that I have done everything, does it mean that I have finished the game?

Last edited:

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know what happens to the house maid? Because after Maria picks it up, she leaves the house.
PS: I took the blame for it, did I do it wrong?

If I made a mistake, could I tell her if I'm going to review her in the game? And if she has it on the map, where?

Demonkah

Jun 14, 2018
When you first arrive at house look at parents room, you should see Maria and your father fucking. It's like the first day when you get to your house. Easy to miss unless you notice the sprites fucking too.
Dumb question allert!:
Is it possible to unlock scenes afterwords (through i.e. rpgsaveeditor) or do you have to start all over again?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Instead of starting from the included save, I started a new game, and it went well up until it started the quest about Amy where the month,day,and year shows up as normal and you never get to see that scene.I then went to the included save and tried that,after going through Jets quests the day in month,day,year showed up as 1/1, which it never did wnen starting from scratch. Why??

Injector

Jun 11, 2018
Whats up with this new mc skin and quite fast.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and does anyone have a fix for Nesrot pub in downtown south. it doesnt trigger anything when i come in to that place and the timer keeps going.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes