Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, it seems to me that NOTHING has changed, nothing has improved, and things worsened, in fact.

In the older version, everytime the author released an update, some new bug that broke an old ruote always surfaced somewhere.

The same is happening right now. 001.5 introduced the infamous "Laura's shoes" bug that breaks the whole "home route", in fact.
001.6 introduced the new "Nesrot" bug that breaks the whole route, now.

The point is that in the old game when you couldn't move forward in a route, you had the chance to move forward doing something else.

You can't do it anymore: there are 2 routes (home characters and school characters) only and 2 short sidequests on weekends. If something breaks, you're done. Period. The game won't allow you to do anything anymore.

p.s.: moreover, a lot of English version dialogues and text aren't translated. You'll find a lot of lines in Spanish.

-----------

So, guys, this is my own advice:

- old players: drop this shit and come back in... 6 months? dunno;

- new players: don't touch this crap and play the old version.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
What day will you hear Amy watching TV?(Every day i try this but anything doesn't triggered)

Last edited:

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Well, it seems to me that NOTHING has changed, nothing has improved, and things worsened, in fact.

In the older version, everytime the author released an update, some new bug that broke an old ruote always surfaced somewhere.

The same is happening right now. 001.5 introduced the infamous "Laura's shoes" bug that breaks the whole "home route", in fact.
001.6 introduced the new "Nesrot" bug that breaks the whole route, now.

The point is that in the old game when you couldn't move forward in a route, you had the chance to move forward doing something else.

You can't do it anymore: there are 2 routes (home characters and school characters) only and 2 short sidequests on weekends. If something breaks, you're done. Period. The game won't allow you to do anything anymore.

p.s.: moreover, a lot of English version dialogues and text aren't translated. You'll find a lot of lines in Spanish.

-----------

So, guys, this is my own advice:

- old players: drop this shit and come back in... 6 months? dunno;

- new players: don't touch this crap and play the old version.

My 2 cents.
hmm, idk what change in this but i can see the first scene with childhood friend got difference, although it's super laggy when in started screen

kixe

Feb 26, 2018
anybody have walkthrough?
I played this game yesterday, but I forgot the hints.
what can I do after go to Marckus's house to take the magazine?

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Does BoN plan to release another update tomorrow? Haven't played since the first version of the revamp, and wanted to hold off until more had been added. I know he's aiming for weekly releases for now -- is that still the case for this week?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
you dont need walkthrough always check your phone or PC for guide click that ? in each char there only 2 type quest line one for house one for school when you done thos test mode unlock
and never go back to npc from past step you done already like nesrot its backward quest there follow phone guide step by step and its finish fast and i think no need money in this version yet

BDI

May 23, 2017
so i have seen a mod for the new 1.6 but i cant find it any more if you have it could i get a link
Page 46, fourth one down. Save this as it works on all so far, and you cad also add money with this mod..

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes