Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
How to start Ms.Tylor quest
Talk to her and Attend her class after you catch Ronald trying to rape her it will give you hints. After she will invite you to private lessons which you can go to her house between 12 and 14 hundred hours.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I personally want some more pussy fight content as that is awesome and could be a MMA job to earn money as well. Just a thought:).

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Nah. I bet 1 million pounds that he can't use them because he didn't drag his old config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files into the new game's save folder. :sneaky:
If only this was the truth. I tried it once myself when I copy and pasted the entire folder Config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave and all and when I tried to continue I ended up with the same bugs.

But seriously. I am wondering why BON is removing certain key things that a lot of the fans wanted. Losing the chance to bang Lucy when this was something mentioned when he was doing to older version is already a blow to some, but now the possibility of losing Sarah when we actually had her in the old one? Not sure if it is Patreon or if BON is backing out of the actual full blooded incest but still.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
is there any scene at babystiing missions or only we get money ?
Dont remember during my playtrough, but using some save posted here, when you click on the couples portrait in the facebook page and call them, you arrange a fuck meet with the women.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If only this was the truth. I tried it once myself when I copy and pasted the entire folder Config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave and all and when I tried to continue I ended up with the same bugs.
He didn't write: "I can't move forward in the game because I encounter gamebreaking bugs". He wrote: "I can't use my old saves".

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
This use to be one of my fav games on here (atleast the old version) and one of my first games on this site I downloaded from.

It's gone pretty downhill especially with the revamp and changes/decisions beggar made.

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
Incredibly disappointing to hear Beggar kowtowed to the Patreon boogymen. I remember playing this game from the very beginning and it feels like he's throwing years of work away for reasons I don't really understand.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
well,where revamp version for android?
i'm waiting and still not come,its hard to plaly for the 1st version cause so many bug there :(

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes