Mar 28, 2019
I remember how surprised I felt to see they voted for a revamp on patron several months ago. I voted for continuing stories and I did not understand why BoN ever started this vote. We have spent so much time on the original game and it was almost close to the end, even though it is buggy. After that I stopped my subscription. And when the first version of revamp was out, people were angry about the interaction between Sarah and Christian, like how angry we are now. But some people talked in the old forum page like "I like the revamp more", "the revamp is linear and does not need any walkthrough" or "if you want to complain you must be a patron first". Now you cannot see these WISE people anymore here, and the revamp is proved to be more buggy and disappointing.

Mar 28, 2019
Revamp is not buggy. You people don't know how to even play. SORRY for the fact.
It is as good as the last version, even though it is shorter.
If you faced any bug, you can post it on BoN page. But people just complains.
How do you know that I do not know how to play? FUNNY GUY. And of course I can list many bugs in the current version. BTW, how good? It has so limited contents and most of them are from original version.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I remember how surprised I felt to see they voted for a revamp on patron several months ago. I voted for continuing stories and I did not understand why BoN ever started this vote. We have spent so much time on the original game and it was almost close to the end, even though it is buggy. After that I stopped my subscription. And when the first version of revamp was out, people were angry about the interaction between Sarah and Christian, like how angry we are now. But some people talked in the old forum page like "I like the revamp more", "the revamp is linear and does not need any walkthrough" or "if you want to complain you must be a patron first". Now you cannot see these WISE people anymore here, and the revamp is proved to be more buggy and disappointing.
The real problem of the Revamp for is not that it's linear, but the problems are with the change of the story, the lack of contents, the same sex scenes when it's supposed to be a revamp and for me the pinnacle of the shit is the new mini-game sex, for me, it's the worst of them.

I heard someone saying that Bon wants to remove Sarah stuffs, if he'll do that, i'll never come back here because it's an offense with people that played it and supported him since 2016, and i'm someone that i begin to play it in the last year, and the old game was really great.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019
I have a question. I play on a page (gamcore) and when I delete the browser history (cookies, forms, etc.) I delete all the saved games, is there any way to make a backup or prevent the save from being deleted?. I don't know if the browser game has any folder where everything is?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If I had to guess BON actually wanted to do a change and to be honest the signs were already there. I mean look at how many characters he changed prior to doing the revamp.

Laura who was originally a semi independent woman who worked at a pharmacy and had a shota fetish was changed to a shut in who looks to be ruled by her fetish.

Jack a man who while being Warren's right hand man and working for the mob originally loved his children and wanted the best for them. However the 2.1 update changed him from this to a man who doesn't even care about his children. He tried to rape Sarah in the 2.1 update while she was sleep and when Mike caught him he blackmailed him.

Then there was the fact that in 2.1 in introduced Alex who was supposed to be part of the group of best friends when originally it was Rachel who was the one female best friend within the group.

My point being is that while this revamp isn't what some people had in mind there were signs it was happening. All BON needed was his paying patreons to back up the idea of the revamp and boom here we are.

Lost_Soldiers

Dec 1, 2017
Just like some others have stated, I loved the older version and wish I could get a little more freedom on who I can start building relationships with right away in this version. Also the whole incest thing was what sold me initially(that and jason and the traps) and wished that we could get involved romantically with bio mother like we could with the bio sister. I have also noticed alot more ntr in this, not complaining about it but thinking back to the old mc in previous versions, he is looking more and more like a cuck about to happen. Side rant: GIVE ME SOME MORE TRAP CONTENT and allow MC to rape more lol and that part when Mc almost got raped wish there was a part where it would happen. I wouldn't mind an all gay path to this game too later on but I have said my peace :coffee:

modthedoc

May 29, 2019
How do you fix or workaround the leaving of the shoes? I see Laura in the room but it will not let me leave my shoes

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes