Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
List the bugs, and surely someone will report them to BoN or he'll read them by himself.
Newbies... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I played the old version since it was 1.1... and... guess what? 1.1 had gamebreaking bugs.

And, you know, those gamebreaking bugs were still there when I played the latest 2.1 update :whistle:

Everytime he released a new update he introduced new gamebreaking bugs without fixing old ones.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I haven't been back to this forum since the first release of this revamp and it seems I'm not missing much and from what I've been reading as the old saying goes "What can go wrong will go wrong" really no Lucy content and Sarah content could potentially be removed, to any patreons who are sarah fans and wanted Lucy content all I have to say is gg you literally had the potential to complete MNL in the palm of your hands and you decide to throw it away for this, though I don't entirely blame you since beggar delivered a false promise of a bug free smoother story and from what I've read it's been any thing but that. The point of a revamp is to keep the same characters keep the same story elements while improving certain aspects and for a game like this that would be sex scenes and looking at the change log and reading the comments these last few "updates" have been adding back old content and introducing new characters it's not much of a revamp if the game is still buggy and old content is being considered updates WTH, this is most likely going to be my last time looking at this game this year cause this is honestly disappointing and to any of the og MNL people still here hang in there and keep fighting the good fight I hope you get what you want in the end.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I haven't been back to this forum since the first release of this revamp and it seems I'm not missing much and from what I've been reading as the old saying goes "What can go wrong will go wrong" really no Lucy content and Sarah content could potentially be removed, to any patreons who are sarah fans and wanted Lucy content all I have to say is gg you literally had the potential to complete MNL in the palm of your hands and you decide to throw it away for this, though I don't entirely blame you since beggar delivered a false promise of a bug free smoother story and from what I've read it's been any thing but that. The point of a revamp is to keep the same characters keep the same story elements while improving certain aspects and for a game like this that would be sex scenes and looking at the change log and reading the comments these last few "updates" have been adding back old content and introducing new characters it's not much of a revamp if the game is still buggy and old content is being considered updates WTH, this is most likely going to be my last time looking at this game this year cause this is honestly disappointing and to any of the og MNL people still here hang in there and keep fighting the good fight I hope you get what you want in the end.
I disagree and well I love the old MNL I love this one as well. In my experience the game had been less buggy than the old days. There are certainly aspects I miss such as Rachel, Markus being your friends to start, but I do not mind it that much. Ntr with bio mom was not a make or break point for me as hell he is hitting half the town and step mom is better lol. Beg is working hard and well I wish he would do both versions it is his vision and the fact that he even listens to his patrions is awesome.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i found a way around the nesrot loop bug, went into the jsons and just fucking removed the lines for it haha 2 lines in 2 jsons were causing it, i was suddenly able to complete this version. well not suddenly i still had a couple of things to do. tho i do wonder what it was that i did that triggered that, no idea how to tell with rpgm. but beggar should look at that and do something about it unless he put it there to purposely screw with ppl or something he just forgot to take out. anyways happy now...

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
It is really terrifying to hear that Beg is going to cut Sarah and Lucy content out. Couldn't he do as in other games where the player himself decides who is who. When I decide MCs name next part could be Sarah and I decide what she is to me, suggestion roommate and then I just write sister. I have seen many devs to do that to meet patreon rules.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I think the old version was extremely much better in story and in scenes. (Before 2.1)

My biggest complaints are Sarah,Marie,Laura,Animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know this is the early stages and hopefully the game will get better, but animations really need to get workt on. The sex animations have really weird animations.

The old version should have been finnished and 2.1 version removed and then the revamp could have been a new game instead.
(dunno why the father was changed into that in 2.1).

The story could have been going forward into a new game depending on which mafia you pickt and which ending you got.

Imagine a new game where what you did in the old version had consequences in a new game. Then he could have made a new game that is easy with no challenge like the revamp is.

But with version 2.1 added in the old version it got ruined.

I know i am just complaining but it could have been so much better.

Last edited:

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
I still can not leave my shoes I see Laura in the room leave go and click on the dresser and nothing happens
here is my last save it is the morning after the data is copped from the lab I just ran it and still got the same result
already happens, just go and talk to Laura.
but your game appears with an error when I play it.

I do not know if it appears, but I recommend that in the game you went up you focus on Sara. since after the animation, you should already be able to store your shoes.
at 11 a.m.

my english is not very good, sorry if it is not well understood

modthedoc

May 29, 2019
If you can upload your game to see if I can see what you have and pass it.
here is my last save it is the morning after the data is copped from the lab I just ran it and still got the same result
already happens, just go and talk to Laura.
but your game appears with an error when I play it.

I do not know if it appears, but I recommend that in the game you went up you focus on Sara. since after the animation, you should already be able to store your shoes.
at 11 a.m.

my english is not very good, sorry if it is not well understood
Can you try this save it is the day of the lab event. I don't know why you had that problem it works for me. I will take your advice also

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes