jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
We have always been a lover of this game and a huge financial supporter in the past.
This new version has great potential, even with a different story line.
Perhaps in time we will start again and support it even more $$$
Keep it going!

nnoe

Oct 20, 2018
I'm stuck in aunt quest, like the second time you go to her house to unpack her things. I unbox everything but nothing happens.... how to fix it?

Last edited:

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
So a new poll was made at BoN Patreon and the update will be delayed to 25/07 because of his new PC, so nothing new hehehe

I hope that at least in this update, since he'll take a vacation afterwards, has way more content to keep us entretained... but I've lost my faith in him, so I don't expect anything anymore...

Reactions: Lerd0 and Aioria619

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So a new poll was made at BoN Patreon and the update will be delayed to 25/07 because of his new PC, so nothing new hehehe

I hope that at least in this update, since he'll take a vacation afterwards, has way more content to keep us entretained... but I've lost my faith in him, so I don't expect anything anymore...
At this rate all the people who are hating him for making the revamp are already gathering up the pitchforks and firebombs and are ready to give him the flames of tartarus for this. Personally it is a real shame seeing as this game despite everything that has happened has grown on me despite my dislike for the change so like many others I shall stick with it until it is either (A) completed or (B) abandoned like the original and in my opinion better version.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes