DZAnon

Jul 2, 2017
hmmm .. and here I thought it would be real MOM and SISTERS -_- they're still a f****** STEP :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
I'm guessing you've never played the original lol. MC has a mom, it's just not Maria. There were and still are interactions with his actual sister. What's there to complain about?

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

Oct 9, 2017
I'm guessing you've never played the original lol. MC has a mom, it's just not Maria. There were and still are interactions with his actual sister. What's there to complain about?
Lol I know about the Sister but i didn't play the last release of his game b4 revamp xD!!!! so i didn't know if there was action between MC and her real mother btw xD!

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
Five months ago if you ask me my top 3 hentai developers "beggar of net " will have been on there ...now he is in my top 3 worst developers ,because he disappointed me the most ..He had a plan to end the game this year ,to start the new game next year ..Now I don't believe anything that he says...can't even respect his own delayed deadline

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
From the moment the new revamp was announced and the first version came out, i knew this game would be canned.. Right now he fell in the same trap all those other developer fell in the moment a revamp came into play.. 1 dissaster update after the other.. And now he dont even keep his patreon on what is going on other then new excuses..

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Honestly I don´t mind the revamp at all. I liked his previous game more than this one, but it is what it is.

But what I learned from the past...especially during exams...your first idea, or your first answer is possibly always the right choice, so don´t change it afterwards. To tell the truth, I can´t understand, why he changed part of the story-line. I can´t remember many, who did this. Imagine writing a manga, like One Piece or Dragonball for years, just to suddenly change it from the beginning after said years. I thought Beggar had this whole story already in his head, done. But apparently he had not. Let´s see what the future brings to this game.

But since it is his second revamp, I kindly start to think, that he is afraid to finish this game, because of the risk to loose many patrons afterwards. It´s not about the bugs of his previous one, since this one also has that many. He needs to deliver something new afterwards, and that is risky. So less risk for him, if he stays with the same and just revamps this. The time couldn´t have been worse, especially since it was time for Lucy, the climax of his game.

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I think BoN is from Spain, and the time there right now is 11PM of July 25, so I'm guessing that we'll have another delay...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I know. But why he doesn't change patreon for another way to raise money?

he is to much comfortable in his position right now
I remember another game developer of another popular game (I believe his name is Mr. Bones) mentioned how he basically left them because he refused to be censored and decided to find other ways to make money while still working on said game.

However sadly I seriously doubt BON would make another game while taking this one off of Patreon to do this.

But still the simplest way around this is the almighty incest patch, or in this case a reverse incest patch. Have the file put into the game upon the original download to make it so Lucy and Sarah (who I know all of us want to see mike bang) non relations while secretly adding an extra file of instructions on how to either (A) remove the reverse patch or (B) have another file to turn back on the incest and bam problem solved.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes