Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
I remember another game developer of another popular game (I believe his name is Mr. Bones) mentioned how he basically left them because he refused to be censored and decided to find other ways to make money while still working on said game.

However sadly I seriously doubt BON would make another game while taking this one off of Patreon to do this.

But still the simplest way around this is the almighty incest patch, or in this case a reverse incest patch. Have the file put into the game upon the original download to make it so Lucy and Sarah (who I know all of us want to see mike bang) non relations while secretly adding an extra file of instructions on how to either (A) remove the reverse patch or (B) have another file to turn back on the incest and bam problem solved.
I never seen a RPGMV with an incest patch. the problem with rpgmv there's a lot of map.json that the text would need to be edited. And I don't think beggar would do it. maybe a fan, but iss better not keep the hopes up

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I never seen a RPGMV with an incest patch. the problem with rpgmv there's a lot of map.json that the text would need to be edited. And I don't think beggar would do it. maybe a fan, but iss better not keep the hopes up
There are two:
Peasant's Quest v1.71 (this one you have an uncensor patch that unlocks daughters scenes)
Lust Epidemic v.80072 (and this one is just a txt that rename all the caracters)

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
There are two:
Peasant's Quest v1.71 (this one you have an uncensor patch that unlocks daughters scenes)
Lust Epidemic v.80072 (and this one is just a txt that rename all the caracters)
Oh yeah I forgot about those. The only diference is that the history of MNL is bit more complex in the incest part

Reactions: Zor310

DZAnon

Jul 2, 2017
Lol I know about the Sister but i didn't play the last release of his game b4 revamp xD!!!! so i didn't know if there was action between MC and her real mother btw xD!
Oh understandable. There isn't any action with his real mom haha. Not sure if there will be? Maybe? Who knows.

Kimblee

Jan 5, 2018
I hope I have some scene with his real mother, if only with someone else or her alone.

she is very hot

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017

BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVES
WINDOWS DONWLOAD
  • Add some history in school
  • Add full story of Carol
  • Add full date sytem for Carol
  • Add Interactive Sex Carol x2
  • Add gift Store in your computer
Save 24 English
Save 23 Spanish

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
in Carol storyline there is bug you can't enter buildin 3 in donwtown south mc just keeps saying well lets talk to him.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017

BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVES
WINDOWS DONWLOAD
  • Add some history in school
  • Add full story of Carol
  • Add full date sytem for Carol
  • Add Interactive Sex Carol x2
  • Add gift Store in your computer
Save 24 English
Save 23 Spanish

Really!? Just Carol content!? He will take a vacation for a month, after six months "working" in the revamp, that He was supposed to update weekly, It's getting worst and worst man...

Oct 20, 2018
Well this is what you get for listening to the patreons instead of himself. he shouldve finished the game and start a new game with this new mechanics of his implemented on the new game . And he kept giving excuses after excuses . well have fun on his vacation then . im not pledging to him anymore im sure he doesnt mind its just one less person . honestly disappointed with this game and him . oh well its not the end of the world . there are other better games and ill pledge those instead of this recycled crap.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well this is what you get for listening to the patreons instead of himself. he shouldve finished the game and start a new game with this new mechanics of his implemented on the new game . And he kept giving excuses after excuses . well have fun on his vacation then . im not pledging to him anymore im sure he doesnt mind its just one less person . honestly disappointed with this game and him . oh well its not the end of the world . there are other better games and ill pledge those instead of this recycled crap.
As I mentioned before BON if you paid attention to the original game was showing hints that he wanted to do something like this way before he made the poll to make the revamp or continue the original game. and here are some of the hints he showed

1) The changing of Laura from a semi independent woman who worked a job at the pharmacy and at worst had a shota fetish to a just about virtual shut in who was nearly living off her obsession.

2) The changing of Jack from a mobster who truly cared about his children and showed remorse when doing immortal things to his family (In the sarah patch he would at one point jerk off to Sarah in the shower only to regret it later) to a man who gives no shits about his kids (in a later update he tried to fuck Sarah and when mike caught him he blackmails him as well as if you don't pick Warren's mafia in the hospital after Warren group kicks your ass he beats you while you are down)

3) the adding of Alex to the group in the 2.1 update who was part of the group instead of it being originally Rachel, Morgan, and Markus.

Then there was the fact that he despite making wonderful original couldn't handle it all. The updates were full of bugs to the point where you either had to save edit, or use an older unbugged version of the game to get around certain issues (such as not being able to get Rosolva's event to trigger for example)

So with all the above I personally believe said poll with the promise of the game being bug free was the excuse he needed to get the remake he wanted to do originally while not pissing off his paying Patreons.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Call an exterminator... you got bugs on bugs... restating if you fail to meet the school time the MC disappears from the screen. second bug can not exit smartphone the "w" button will not return to MC..... neeeds work dude!

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes