HeLlBoYReBoRn

May 4, 2019
you can go to the market and the hospital to make some cash or finish Jet's training to make cash as well,
as for Sarah it has to be 15:00 or later to talk to her in her room
Also Iam not able to enter hospital and in market unable to do any work it's always showing the dialogue to buy stuff .

lucky0410

May 24, 2017
So let me get this straight. BON who originally had a lot of incest content in the game originally is now bailing out because of the possible fear of Patreon? Ugh messed up big time. But at the same time the quickest way around this is the following

1) Make both Lucy and be biological mother and daughter while making Mike Jack's son (AKA step mother and step sister)
2) Make a patch that has it where they are actual mother and son/sister like it was in the original MNL before the revamp and boom loophole done.

But on another note i have to ask am I the only one getting an odd bug with Sandra where after you finish the last quest you can not only no longer interact with her but are walking through her like the other NPC's outside the homes?
I finished that quest, you can walk right ONTO her and then press Z to talk.

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
What is the new solution to the teacher quest where you have to go to the pharmacy and Store? It doesn´t work and adding points in save editor doesn´t work eather

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
One of the great paradoxes and ironies, on gaming forums, are posters complaining of grammar and spelling errors in a game, while most comments are replete with syntax, grammar, and spelling errors. Things get even better when some bitching, dumbed-down fool rages against skilled use of the English language, including the tool known as vocabulary.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
What event did you edit and how? Using saveeditoronline I can't find any variables that seem to point towards this "event"
I didn’t use saveeditoronline I used rpgmaker save editor. But I think the even is either 221 or 121

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask is Ms. Turner's chain finished or is it bugged? Because on her chain it says finish school missions, yet when i look under those it literally said "no more content available in this version"

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I've completed My New Life Revamp V 0001.6 But I can't Use mpy save file in the new version. Anybody can help me?
One of the flaws of this new revamp version is that you can't use your past save (even past revamp ones) for the next update without game breaking bugs. You have to start over every single time.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I have to ask is Ms. Turner's chain finished or is it bugged? Because on her chain it says finish school missions, yet when i look under those it literally said "no more content available in this version"
supposedly next version will finish carol's questline, who you share the project with. i guess that means ms turner's can only be finished by then.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Told you guys at 11 june i said that and with what you said you confirm my fear!!!!!

Jun 10, 2019
I am so disapointed of him, even the threesome of jet chloe and mc is not change. We were close to finisht he story and close to fujck Lucy and he bail out fearing patreon even if mc fuck sarah....i was one of the oldest member and when he was too scared of lucy content i fear bad thing about the game and stop pledging to see where he was going with that....the revamp was the bad choice. he should have finish ''season1'' and go to season 2 finish with some hot sex scene with lucy+sarah mc and MC+maria+lucy......

I still feel bad because the update of chloe quest lane was because of me primirly. I was the oldest of one of the oldest patreon he got and he asked me what i wanted for next update and i wanted chloe full quest plus a threesome with 2 futas+MC lol
He choose kelly it was more easy for the story siding with chloe, i choose all the position sex scene in the threesomes kelly+MC+chloe.

Feel like a traitor but bailing out of the story lane and bailing out on lucy+mc make me stop my pledging for atleast the first month Begg was on patreon until now!!!!
Overall the revamp it's not that bad but if we take the old MNL 2.1 version and this revamp and if someone like you, me or anyone else who came from the old MNL and now it's playing the revamp it's like we are playing a different game mostly because the old MNL had a lot more content with each character that's mostly why I'm still playing MNL 2.1 version and ot the revamp, maybe I'll play the revamp when BoN finishes to add every content we've had so far ans bring up some of the things MNL 2.1 had(sex minigame mostly).

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
One of the flaws of this new revamp version is that you can't use your past save (even past revamp ones) for the next update without game breaking bugs. You have to start over every single time.
Nah. I bet 1 million pounds that he can't use them because he didn't drag his old config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files into the new game's save folder. :sneaky:

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes