Jake666

May 4, 2017
old is finished an this one is just started
old one was good times this one is going to be good times
in old one u can find good content of all ladies that u saw in class And this one is exquisite
i hope u got ur answer
Thanks. So this one has all the content from the previous? And it's still in RPG maker?

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks. So this one has all the content from the previous? And it's still in RPG maker?
this one was supposed to have all the content (in terms of scenes) the other had, but with the incest thing on patreon that may change. anyway, while the author has been adding stuff that was in the other version with a "better" gameplay (arguable i'd say, still rpgm but different) it still hasn't caught up to it.

tl;dr the other version has more account for now

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
so i completely finished 1.9 in roughly 4 and ahalf hours give or take a few minutes i can also state that i will be waiting for the whole release until it catches up or gets further than its abandoned counterpart

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
I've extract all the images of the game. Question: Are all the Maria's events active? Or we have to wait another update?

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so im stuck in the babysitting quest for amariya. the phone hint says something about stealing money and she will come home or something like that! what does this mean? where do i steal money? ive tried doing the job after that help message but i dont see anywhere to steal money, its just chasing the baby around again! can someone tell me what i need to do to get that quest to move forward?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
so im stuck in the babysitting quest for amariya. the phone hint says something about stealing money and she will come home or something like that! what does this mean? where do i steal money? ive tried doing the job after that help message but i dont see anywhere to steal money, its just chasing the baby around again! can someone tell me what i need to do to get that quest to move forward?
When you chase the baby click the bedside tables.

Reactions: CptValor

Shambles

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 307233

Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Thread updated: 2019-07-26
Game Updated: 2019-07-25
Developer: Beggar of Net
Version: 0.001.9 Alpha Test
Previous game: My New Life
Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.5 SAVES OR OLDER WILL NOT WORK!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: *COMPRESSED

Extras: CG RIP - SAVE - MAP
*The compressed version was not made by the developer, use at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
Are the Gay scenes in the game yet?

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone know when if someone is planning on doing a walkthrough. I really want to play the full game and really don't want to just use a save. But if this version is anything like the previous one then a walkthrough is really important.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Does anyone know when if someone is planning on doing a walkthrough. I really want to play the full game and really don't want to just use a save. But if this version is anything like the previous one then a walkthrough is really important.
This version does not need Walkthrough, all quests are very easy to complete and the game now is very linear comparated to the previous version.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
According to the post, the Sept 10 update will include this:

Add job Mechanic Full
Add job Hospital Full
Add the other two Nany jobs
Add some scenes in main story (which will feature Maria BoN said)

It's mostly just an update to round out the jobs and give players more ways to make money for dates in future updates. I mean, the money problem can be circumvented by using a save editor, but that's beside the point.

Reactions: Constix

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
According to the post, the Sept 10 update will include this:

Add job Mechanic Full
Add job Hospital Full
Add the other two Nany jobs
Add some scenes in main story (which will feature Maria BoN said)

It's mostly just an update to round out the jobs and give players more ways to make money for dates in future updates. I mean, the money problem can be circumvented by using a save editor, but that's beside the point.
thanks for the info man

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
how the fuck can i hear with rachel outside while mc's dad and prinicpal in is office im stuck at that i think its a bug fuck.....any help?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes