Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
With the money he was making he should have had enough to buy new pc without a loan ?? :unsure:
It is simply an excuse unless you are thinking about buying a $ 5000 PC. We are talking about patreon developers, and about a person who restarted the game to keep earning more.

Reactions: Lerd0

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017

Well my bank has not given me the credit, it is seen that it does not give credit to self-employed workers. I had to change banks, it seems that the new bank will give me the loan, tomorrow they tell me. Cross our fingers!! Well luckily my PC lately is more stable and I can work, it seems that I will release the next update without problems. Soon I will tell you the release date.
Thank you very much for your patience.
I'm following the news via Patreon, but at the moment I couldn't get any new info, does anyone have an ideia about next update and a release date?

Sep 18, 2017
I have the following bug
Everytime it shows go talk to nesrot and the timer begins and automatically went back to home
After the scene with Nadine at my home Nadine doesn't leave the house
Please help

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
yes. when 1.6 or 1.7 came out (can't remember which) BoN said you'd need fresh saves. i tried to use mine and the same happened. hopefully from now on it won't happen. you really have to restart because the timer won't go away by any means that i tried
oh.. i see
thanks you for answer

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Guys is the Annie Garrison scene in the game? Asking since it says Jet quest is fully complete but I can't find it in the gallery. Does anyone have a save just before it if it exists in the game?
EDIT: Answer is nope (maybe "not yet"). You only see her on the bed but don't do anything. Thanks to Gwinb777 for the answer! :)

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2017
Guys is the Annie Garrison scene in the game? Asking since it says Jet quest is fully complete but I can't find it in the gallery. Does anyone have a save just before it if it exists in the game?
EDIT: Answer is nope (maybe "not yet"). You only see her on the bed but don't do anything. Thanks to Gwinb777 for the answer! :)
keep interacting with her after putting the blindfold on her. you'll eventually get asked if you want to take advantage of her and lose karma

Reactions: RedRoajs1

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, I started to play the latest version of this game and even with some bugs everything was fine but after giving a card to the sister and she shows you her panties, your stepmother asks you to wash the dishes, just when you're washing appears "Uncaught Error: Header is wrong", any idea how to fix it? I can't continue for this

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
keep interacting with her after putting the blindfold on her. you'll eventually get asked if you want to take advantage of her and lose karma
I am so hoping that in this remake BON actually makes use of the Karma system. In the original version it was very well worthless and had no point which is kind of sad seeing as it did seem like it could have been interesting with opening up certain quest lines with characters.

Reactions: tsukiouji
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes