Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
it not that great like right now leave my shoe at the entrance cant do that
I notice it's been a problem for a lot but not for me. At the house entrance there's a cupboard just click it. If it didn't work that means you have a bug

Jun 4, 2017
it not that great like right now leave my shoe at the entrance cant do that
at what time did you do that? if laura is in your room (~10am) just go back to the entrance and interact with the little cupboard/table that is there. it should ask if you want to take them off. then just go to your room and the scene should start

Andrew Espinoza

Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to proceed with the main characters' quests? I know that when you click on the facebook-like page, then select a character and then click on the question mark icon, there´s supposed to be instructions for what's next, but whenever I click on Maria´s and Sister´s question mark icon, nothing happens.

Trapezio

Sep 28, 2017
Any news about next update?

Can you share with us the post content: " "???

Most likely he's telling us why the next update is going to be delayed. Something like this:

EmptySama

Jun 7, 2017
Any news about next update?

Can you share with us the post content: " "???

Well my bank has not given me the credit, it is seen that it does not give credit to self-employed workers. I had to change banks, it seems that the new bank will give me the loan, tomorrow they tell me. Cross our fingers!! Well luckily my PC lately is more stable and I can work, it seems that I will release the next update without problems. Soon I will tell you the release date.
Thank you very much for your patience.

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to proceed with the main characters' quests? I know that when you click on the facebook-like page, then select a character and then click on the question mark icon, there´s supposed to be instructions for what's next, but whenever I click on Maria´s and Sister´s question mark icon, nothing happens.
you get the walkthrough for those on the main page. even though sarah's tells you to collect more boxes you can only do that by following the story

The game tells me that there is no more content but the image gallery is full with scenes that i have not seen yet. Pls help.
you mean the folder with image files? since this is a revamp some pics that were already done were included despite not being tied to any scene yet

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
mindy have content? Because i cant buy anything in the game shop after the his quest. And ms turner have full content? In his question mark says a have to complete missions in school but a have completed all of the content in school

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
mindy have content? Because i cant buy anything in the game shop after the his quest. And ms turner have full content? In his question mark says a have to complete missions in school but a have completed all of the content in school
Both of them don't have other content. Wait for an update

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017
Some have a solution for leave the shoes, when laura use my pc? i try al fixes but no can solve this trouble. Please help

Dependable_223

Jan 3, 2019

Well my bank has not given me the credit, it is seen that it does not give credit to self-employed workers. I had to change banks, it seems that the new bank will give me the loan, tomorrow they tell me. Cross our fingers!! Well luckily my PC lately is more stable and I can work, it seems that I will release the next update without problems. Soon I will tell you the release date.
Thank you very much for your patience.
With the money he was making he should have had enough to buy new pc without a loan ?? :unsure:

Reactions: Lerd0
3.00 star(s) 31 Votes