george1106

Mar 25, 2018
BON says

Unlocked
I have new PC
I have already bought my new computer, it will arrive at the latest on 25 / Jul. Shortly after the next Update. I thought about taking my summer vacation when the computer arrives, so I can quietly transfer files and programs from one computer to another. I hope you like it

Of course, if you deserve it! 30

Okay, I think it's right 7

If there is no other option 2

NO! works idiot! And my whip? WHERE'S MY WHIP!? 1
40 votes total

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
BON says

Unlocked
I have new PC
I have already bought my new computer, it will arrive at the latest on 25 / Jul. Shortly after the next Update. I thought about taking my summer vacation when the computer arrives, so I can quietly transfer files and programs from one computer to another. I hope you like it

Of course, if you deserve it! 30

Okay, I think it's right 7

If there is no other option 2

NO! works idiot! And my whip? WHERE'S MY WHIP!? 1
40 votes total
Vacation!? Really!?

Dude, this guy will lose all his supporters that way, he is pushing it a bit too far... at that pace he'll took the whole year to make the revamp reach the same point of content of the old game. Very sad...

1.103 Patrons and counting...

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
v0.001.8 Alpha Test
just add some shit...
  • Add some history in school
  • Add some history in house

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
BON on patreon

Date to release version 0.001.9
Hello everyone, before some put the cry in the sky, please understand that the pace of work is much slower, since I can not do two tasks at once. before while the 3d program loaded I drew in photoshop or programmed, now I can only do one task and that makes me go much slower and then I want to continue removing without errors.
Release date: 24 Jul 2019
3 Likes

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes