Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
because i never uploaded my 1.8 save, i uploaded my 1.7 save like i said in that quote you replayed to, and i think the test button was remove in newer game versions, i got it in an older version but never in the newer ones
cool cause i been losing my mind tryna get the damn test button

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
cool cause i been losing my mind tryna get the damn test button
i loaded up my 1.8 completed save, double checked everything and yeah, no test button so i guess it was removed in the newer versions, i even went to the printer looking thing, hit enter a few times to see what would happen and nothing

Randeza

May 16, 2018
what is the songs in the game called?, not the titel song but one of the other songs, not part of dance songs. Is it somewhere you can found out the songs added in the game ?

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Putting aside how underwealming this update was aside I have some other issues with this update. I was completely surprised at how Maria of all people turned down her husband's advances. From what I remember about Maria she was one of the biggest nympho's in the game and when Jack couldn't sate her she was almost always unsatisfied with him. Now he is trying to give her some (something that he normally wouldn't do or tell her to back off) and she is turning him down? Talk about a 180 for both characters.

However as for the slap Jack gave her while I will admit she did provoke him by calling insulting his cock size (most likely due to seeing that his son's cock is far superior in comparison) that slap to the face was bit too much for me.

Then there is the fact that I am surprised she turned the son down, but at the same time I can somewhat understand this due to her 'trying' to keep certain lines from being crossed.

As for the removal of the Sarah content, I am starting to think that those at best were just rumors. this is due to BON still giving Sarah content however, as for the lucy content I am not so sure.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
when is the next update. i was on vacation and i want to know if i should just wait
Just click at the Patreon link at the OP, but BoN latest posts were about problems with his PC, and that he decided to format It and that he wasn't beeing able even to do that... So I don't know either, but I'm not a Patron and can't read the whole content of the posts...

I hope some patron/hero could share that info...

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes