Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys. I started a new game. Now I got call up to the Principal's Office and Warren was there.
After that, the principal ask me if i dont have classes and i cant use my phone after that. I attend the classes but cant use the phone never again. Any help?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i got a failed image img/pictures/Teachers01.png and mg/pictures/Teachers02.png can anyone help
Go to OP and download the bugfixes, you need the image patch. Note there are two bugfixes link - one from the dev and one from me. You need both.

I am somewhat confused - does your cheatmod contain any fixes? Coz I found one of your post about v0.953 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch. And in the Fix section you wrote " Dev is fixing his own game. I stopped ". Does that mean, there is some patch for earlier version?
Is there any point in finding that patch and installing it on v0.953? Coz there is still tons of bugs like blocked garage entrance. And cheatmod can't fix it.
Seeing as your new the thread, let me explain a little. I use to make the bug patches from since v0.87 to v0.93, I believe. It fixed most bugs in the game and allow members to play the game from start to finish without trouble. I stopped because the dev kept doing shit and started to make more bugs than usual. Since I stopped in a kinda loud way, I assume he got wind and FINALLY made a bugfix patch called v0.953. Now we all expect him to be making fixes now. THIS IS WHAT HE CLAIMS since February 2024 announcement. Hence we expect the next update to be semi bug free.

You cannot use old patches on new updates, that's just the way the game is. Therefore, it make no sense to get the old fixes. But the v0.953 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch post has the missing image patch which is still needed.
The cheat mod has edited bugfixer in-game which helps with some stuck issues as well as let you use it any time in the game. In other words, when the game locks you from using it, the cheat mod allows you to use it still. There is not such thing as 'blocked garage entrance' as you mention, as it been repeated time again in the thread, that the dev changed it and is now part of the story line.

As for the other issues in the game, it is because some members don't read and like to rush the game. I have personally played the game up to Barcelona and have not gotten any bug besides invisible and double person, that is it alone. I fix it for members when they send me there save here or my discord as well I post fixes there, so members can edit their save themselves. In next update I will include this in the cheat mod edited version of the bug-fixer.

Maria와 Celine이 Tommy의 방에서 시작하고 Celine이 이후에 Maria와 Tomie가 시작하는 현장을 테스트할 수 있습니까?
I looked at your save. But you sent a save quite by first house at the start of the game. Check again and see what save you save, as you certainly sent the wrong save. Nothing anyone can do with that.

Hello guys. I started a new game. Now I got call up to the Principal's Office and Warren was there.
After that, the principal ask me if i dont have classes and i cant use my phone after that. I attend the classes but cant use the phone never again. Any help?
You did not read what the game was telling you from before. But it aint your fault, just stupid way the dev implemented that quest.

You need to go to roof after principal office

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Go to OP and download the bugfixes, you need the image patch. Note there are two bugfixes link - one from the dev and one from me. You need both.

Seeing as your new the thread, let me explain a little. I use to make the bug patches from since v0.87 to v0.93, I believe. It fixed most bugs in the game and allow members to play the game from start to finish without trouble. I stopped because the dev kept doing shit and started to make more bugs than usual. Since I stopped in a kinda loud way, I assume he got wind and FINALLY made a bugfix patch called v0.953. Now we all expect him to be making fixes now. THIS IS WHAT HE CLAIMS since February 2024 announcement. Hence we expect the next update to be semi bug free.

You cannot use old patches on new updates, that's just the way the game is. Therefore, it make no sense to get the old fixes. But the v0.953 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch post has the missing image patch which is still needed.
The cheat mod has edited bugfixer in-game which helps with some stuck issues as well as let you use it any time in the game. In other words, when the game locks you from using it, the cheat mod allows you to use it still. There is not such thing as 'blocked garage entrance' as you mention, as it been repeated time again in the thread, that the dev changed it and is now part of the story line.

As for the other issues in the game, it is because some members don't read and like to rush the game. I have personally played the game up to Barcelona and have not gotten any bug besides invisible and double person, that is it alone. I fix it for members when they send me there save here or my discord as well I post fixes there, so members can edit their save themselves. In next update I will include this in the cheat mod edited version of the bug-fixer.

I looked at your save. But you sent a save quite by first house at the start of the game. Check again and see what save you save, as you certainly sent the wrong save. Nothing anyone can do with that.

You did not read what the game was telling you from before. But it aint your fault, just stupid way the dev implemented that quest.

You need to go to roof after principal office
Just did, spoke with Angels. Still the same :/ Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just did, spoke with Angels. Still the same :/ Thank you
Ammmm did you read what the game said? You suppose to go back to principal office, touch the star shit then after the little scene, the school day will end automatically. This is rather straight forward hence I didnt bother to mention it.

Note there is might be a bug on roof, MIGHT, where you cannot leave after angel scene. All you got to do is enter the vent on left of roof then exit. Now you can leave the door to go to principle office

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Ammmm did you read what the game said? You suppose to go back to principal office, touch the star shit then after the little scene, the school day will end automatically. This is rather straight forward hence I didnt bother to mention it.

Note there is might be a bug on roof, MIGHT, where you cannot leave after angel scene. All you got to do is enter the vent on left of roof then exit. Now you can leave the door to go to principle office
Yeh, you right. I didin't. Got frustrated... Thank you

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
As for the other issues in the game, it is because some members don't read and like to rush the game.
Read what exactly?
From what I can see, there is no complete "how to " beside outdated Strategy guide. There is almost 2k pages here filled mostly with unanswered questions. At least, when I search on v0.953 content questions - they are few to none. I would't expect someone to actually read 2k pages and write down all kinds of situations. Especially given the fact thet there is so many ways to screw one's save.
I have personally played the game up to Barcelona and have not gotten any bug besides invisible and double person, that is it alone. I fix it for members when they send me there save here or my discord as well I post fixes there, so members can edit their save themselves. In next update I will include this in the cheat mod edited version of the bug-fixer.
Well I suppose, you're one of a few who got that platinum achievement. How did you do it?
I tried to follow that strategy guide, but still find more bugs that in my previous attempt more that year ago. Some quests didn't even start how and when they're supposed to according to that guide.
After Barcelona comicon didn't start and even when I reload an old save - after comicon Clarissa quest can't be completed coz MC won't give her anal comic. And so on and so forth.
I dunno about fixes - it feels like trying to drink a river scooping up water with a bucket. Wouldn't it be easier to create a text guide - in what order to complete the quests? Is there something that we can read to avoid bugs at all? How do you know what to fix when you are fixing saves?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Read what exactly?
From what I can see, there is no complete "how to " beside outdated Strategy guide. There is almost 2k pages here filled mostly with unanswered questions. At least, when I search on v0.953 content questions - they are few to none. I would't expect someone to actually read 2k pages and write down all kinds of situations. Especially given the fact thet there is so many ways to screw one's save.

Well I suppose, you're one of a few who got that platinum achievement. How did you do it?
I tried to follow that strategy guide, but still find more bugs that in my previous attempt more that year ago. Some quests didn't even start how and when they're supposed to according to that guide.
After Barcelona comicon didn't start and even when I reload an old save - after comicon Clarissa quest can't be completed coz MC won't give her anal comic. And so on and so forth.
I dunno about fixes - it feels like trying to drink a river scooping up water with a bucket. Wouldn't it be easier to create a text guide - in what order to complete the quests? Is there something that we can read to avoid bugs at all? How do you know what to fix when you are fixing saves?
I already said what I said. Not my fault you cant search correctly. No offense intended. This is the nature of the game. Search to find your answers, dont quote me and when I reply, contradict what I telling you. You did that both times and far as I see, I will stop replying to you. "platinum achievement" It not rocket science, I said many times how this game needs to be played to avoid bugs, but the way you respond it like you want me to hold your hand and tell you everything in the game. This is not my game and there are many members who have no/minimum issues as well. Hence they dont be asking for everything in the thread. It is always the newbies, but most dont be responding like you when they are given advice and they end up sorting out their issues and learn how to play this game. So next update they know exactly what is what, especially when coming to a bug.

I suggest you search or ask someone else, cause you expecting step by step answers. Suggestion, maybe try joining the dev discord or patreon and ask him. It is his game after all. There is also a youtube tutorial. I said from time and time again, the guide is wrong (it is outdated after all, so common sense would say not to use). BOF is enough to play this game.

I will answer you this last time:
Read what - read what the game tell you i.e. BOF. This game is even linear, so I dont see the confusion

platinum achievement - I play the game like the game tells me to. And I READ what it says to do i.e BOF and I follow my guide I said many many times, which obvious you didnt search to get. Understandable because you are new - Always do main quest and school quest, when a side quest open, stop everything and do the side quest only until it finishes (might have to go back to school or main to continue some side quest but only a very few).

I search on v0.953 content questions they are few to none - learn to set your search preference correctly in profile settings

strategy guide - That is way way outdated. Yet you following

Barcelona comicon - must be something on your end you doing wrong. No issues here. And I not doing anything marvelous like playing a jedi version or some shit. Same version with cheat mod. That is it.

I dunno about fixes - then why ask and when answered, telling me some crap about text guide.

Wouldn't it be easier to create a text guide - it is free for anyone to do, why dont you do it! There are already online tutorials for this by actually members who reads and know about the game. In your words, platinum achievement. I already did my part. Plus I post guides and fixes on my discord for members to fix themselves and to avoid. I dont post here for my reasons.

Is there something that we can read to avoid bugs at all - this is a question for the dev, not me. Why he make bugs and barely fix? Bugs are in the game since forever, that is the nature of this game especially. You have to accept that. Either learn to search properly or give the game a rest until the dev fixes it.

How do you know what to fix when you are fixing saves? - Do you go to every modder and ask, how you do this. Come on man, seriously. I been doing this for years and been editing saves and the game since the first version. I certainly cant help you there

Last edited:

lk2dju

Aug 19, 2022
신사의 길 장면입니다. 전략 가이드에 있다면 128페이지에 있습니다(Maria & Celine bicker). 저장하려면 Jieigh의 저장 저장소로 이동하여 Main rar의 file5(이전 Gentlemen)를 사용하고 거기에서 플레이하세요.
[/인용하다]
Could you please save this scene?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
lk2dju

This is a English forum. Read the rules: Forum rules.

I already answered you bro. Just look up.
Basically you sent a wrong save. You sent a save at first house, therefore nothing anyone can do
pm/dm me if you want me to help you out better or you can also join my discord and get real-time help from members and I. It has auto translation as well to easily communicate if you want.

Note: You CANNOT use old saves on this version of the game. You have to start a new game. Old saves will cause many bugs which are not even bugs. The game has change a lot and requires a new game start

Last edited:

lk2dju

Aug 19, 2022
신사의 길에서 마리아와 셀린이 토미의 방에서 싸우는 장면까지 작업해 주실 수 있나요? Gentleman's Road에서 진행 중인 저장 내용은 다음과 같습니다.마리아의 섹스신을 보고 싶어요.

LEETCrosy

Jul 29, 2018
collecting packages for Nesort is fucking tedoius
3 is enough , 6 is tolerable, 15 ?? I dont gib a damn there are 15 packages or not ,not bother to count
and this MAIN quest is for Sarah = =

Kevpoop11

Jan 3, 2019
5 months has pass since last official update v0.95 (v0.953 was just a bug fix patch). So technically not a new record of 6 months I believe, someone can correct me. Not sure if it was 6 or 8 months last time :unsure::whistle::whistle:

lk2dju
Stop spamming nonsense Forum Rules. Go to the first page (OP) and check for saves there. To help you out: LINK
Additionally, play the game or use the gallery viewer.

People ignoring because you doing nonsense AND IT IS NOT A BUG
Without a save file attach to your post, no one has any clue what you doing to cause the issue. As there is no bug there. Therefore, it is something :poop: :poop: you doing Kevpoop11.
Nevertheless, send me a save and I will fix it for you.

I wasn't even going to respond to you because you expect members to answer you quickly or even answer you at all. Members do have lives!!! I personally only just saw your post and judging from it, thought twice to even assist from this demeanor.

As I said, this is a problem you cause and not a bug issue in the game. Hence, most members ignore you. As it not a bug and most pass that part which even you said. So how would they know what the hell you talking about.

Therefore, If you want the issue resolve, send the save.
If not, good luck and hope you sorted it out (y)
Okey I apolegise for how I brought it up, but seeing people just ingore the question when there is a post with someone that has the exact problem and hearing others progressed it I got unpatient and a bit tilted and Im sorry but here is the save file, dont really know how to drop it in proper bit dropped it as a rar file View attachment file2.rar View attachment file2.rar

Kevpoop11

Jan 3, 2019
Okey I apolegise for how I brought it up, but seeing people just ingore the question when there is a post with someone that has the exact problem and hearing others progressed it I got unpatient and a bit tilted and Im sorry but here is the save file, dont really know how to drop it in proper bit dropped it as a rar file View attachment 3546618 View attachment 3546618
Okey I found the issue I think I went and searched up exactly the quest text and found 3 patches, and I think it fixed the game the problem was that I already triggerd the Tyna thing before returning the car or even having the race it was like one of the first things that happend in the game for me, so now when i patched it its working, so if anyone have the issue with the "family awaits you in the livingroom in the morning just search up the exact text on google and a guys link will be found with 3 patches that can fix it I think

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Okey I apolegise for how I brought it up, but seeing people just ingore the question when there is a post with someone that has the exact problem and hearing others progressed it I got unpatient and a bit tilted and Im sorry but here is the save file, dont really know how to drop it in proper bit dropped it as a rar file View attachment 3546618 View attachment 3546618
Okey I found the issue I think I went and searched up exactly the quest text and found 3 patches, and I think it fixed the game the problem was that I already triggerd the Tyna thing before returning the car or even having the race it was like one of the first things that happend in the game for me, so now when i patched it its working, so if anyone have the issue with the "family awaits you in the livingroom in the morning just search up the exact text on google and a guys link will be found with 3 patches that can fix it I think
It all good and understandable. Glad you sorted it out (y)

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes