Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Stuck here in the Pam/Nadine quest line. Somehow or another I've unlocked all the sex scenes with Pam even though I've only been to her house twice. I've already caught Phil and found her Mom, but now i'm here and I can't proceed.

View attachment 671213
did you find a fix. I change the Variable 18 and it just puts phil back on the roof. then I cant find im again. do I need to do all pams quests?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
How i repeat maria scenes?? i just used full save from the post but i can only 1 time event scenes on the phone but i can't find how to repeat her scenes!?

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I'm a little confused here. Looks like there is a 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 patch (the latter linked in OP) and the OP title has it at version 0.6.6 but the windows download is only 0.06. After searching through the thread it looks like you need to download the 6.5 patch first then the 6.6 patch and then install them in order. Is there a reason only one patch is linked in the OP? Are they for Mac only?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you
If the gallery does not show the content, I guess that it is not possible.
Thank you for your help. i'm really really grateful :D.

The game was amaze me by the sex scenes mechanic and ntr/cuckold story but lack of interaction of npc is make me frustation because it just like make me feel like "what am i even doing here??". and I think again the devs might don't like to make much dialogue which is ok. But what make me dissapointed is when we can not repeat maria or girls in the house scenes even we have gallery mod but it just feel not good. I enter the bathroom while maria is taking a bath but she doesnt react or we can't interact with her... it just feel so wrong (maybe its not implemented yet :/). I hope devs will implemented some interaction even it just small talk but it will be better than nothing. also hope for some repeatable scenes with girls in the house so i can use that game mechanic if we want to have blowjob or sex to the girl.

Reactions: Jamieee

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
I'm a little confused here. Looks like there is a 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 patch (the latter linked in OP) and the OP title has it at version 0.6.6 but the windows download is only 0.06. After searching through the thread it looks like you need to download the 6.5 patch first then the 6.6 patch and then install them in order. Is there a reason only one patch is linked in the OP? Are they for Mac only?
The 0.06.6 is not specifically for Mac. The only thing I can imagine of is that the the OP didn't bother to reupload the fully updated game for Windows, since there are (easy to install) patches available.
And perhaps he wasn't aware that the patch 0.06.6 did not contain the content of 0.06.5.

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Thank you

Thank you for your help. i'm really really grateful :D.

The game was amaze me by the sex scenes mechanic and ntr/cuckold story but lack of interaction of npc is make me frustation because it just like make me feel like "what am i even doing here??". and I think again the devs might don't like to make much dialogue which is ok. But what make me dissapointed is when we can not repeat maria or girls in the house scenes even we have gallery mod but it just feel not good. I enter the bathroom while maria is taking a bath but she doesnt react or we can't interact with her... it just feel so wrong (maybe its not implemented yet :/). I hope devs will implemented some interaction even it just small talk but it will be better than nothing. also hope for some repeatable scenes with girls in the house so i can use that game mechanic if we want to have blowjob or sex to the girl.
I agree. It makes the game feel less detailed than the abandoned version. It might've cost the dev to much effort to maintain these interactions, especially because of the increasing number of interactable NPC's.
But even then, if a NPC only said a single line when interacting (even without an image of the NPC) it would've made the game feel a little more 'alive'.

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Mod scenes for v0.06.6
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie.

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
For android base??

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Android Port: v0.06.6 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)

See this post for untouched version (no bugs by me, only ported to android).
Untouched version can be install over modded version if any problem happens and vice-versa.
Saves will be kept.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.
  1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.

View attachment 633298

Features
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
MEGA

Note:
This new version should not affect any gameplay / no bugs cause in game. That being said, only PC Cheat Mod added could affect game, but only if you use it and it didn't work properly. So you can just not use it if you get problems and the game would run fine.
How to check the save files in this ported version, I alredy install the version and it's working fine but only one bug occurs (Charles sister quest-some music file missing). I will checked earlier to my android /data/... No save data found in the name of my new life android or revamp.., So how to I justify the save folder?

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
In gallery I can see sarah sex scenes but there are no quests for it? Am I missing something? Also with the step mom. There are so many scenes in the gallery but I haven't scene most of them. How to get them?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes