Kempofist12

Jun 12, 2020
Start a game, make X amount of saves that correspond with your old saves. Then copy and paste your old saves into the new WWW - Save folder (choosing replace existing files when prompted). That method used to work when I played older versions.
That sounds needlessly complicated on the dev's part, but okay.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
My new Life V 0.84.5 alpha version

Full Game:
(OneDrive)
WINDOWS DONWLOAD 2 (GoogleDRIVE)
WINDOWS DONWLOAD 3 (Mega) Soon
WINDOWS DONWLOAD 4 (Mediafire) Soon
Patch v 0.84 to v0.84.5

(OneDrive)
WINDOWS DONWLOAD 2 (GoogleDRIVE)
WINDOWS DONWLOAD 3 (Mega)
WINDOWS DONWLOAD 4 (Mediafire) Soon

So i've got the V0.84 game, i've downloaded the patch v0.84 to 0.84.5 - how do I install the patch? The file (V0.84 to0.845) is full of stuff including a game extension. Is it just certain parts or all of it?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
As always thanks for your mod which really makes the game playable. You seem to be one of the few that knows how to fix this game's problems. Did you read my comment about the dates with Laura and what happens after with ending up in Amy's room? Also, the Carol dates thing-y does not work. I always end up stuck some place and have to exit the game if I use the option any other date. I've did countless dates with her already.
Is it a normal date or using the cheat mod option at the mall? Cause Laura date was only implemented in v0.84 of the game and therefore, was not in the LAST cheat mod v0.83.5. I only now including Laura dates in this new version 0.84.5 of the cheat mod.

This to me sounds like a game bug itself or using the wrong mod version on the new game version. From my test I didnt get any problems but you never know. That's just my assumptions reading your message. Only way to know for sure is to send me a save at that point for me to check.

As for Carol dates, it worked on my test. Send me a save with the problem, so I can check to confirm.
Feel free to send me a pm.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
As always thanks for your mod which really makes the game playable. You seem to be one of the few that knows how to fix this game's problems. Did you read my comment about the dates with Laura and what happens after with ending up in Amy's room? Also, the Carol dates thing-y does not work. I always end up stuck some place and have to exit the game if I use the option any other date. I've did countless dates with her already.
this is an error on developer's part, this is not mod related, i played without the mod to replicate this error, it still exists
so the bug is that, after laura's second date [mandatory] - when mc goes home, Amy's scene is triggered instead of laura, however this doesn't cause the game to break, but is unusual, you can fuck amy and then leave to enter laura's room and fuck her too, then sleep and next afternoon meet clarissa at her place ..

this bug was not there in laura part 1 [0.84], but is there in part 2 [0.84.5] if you play laura's quest from beginning [0.84.5 i.e play both part 1 & 2 together in 0.84.5] you will trigger this bug, the error is on the developers end, not the mod

Symphony of the Night just keeping you in loop

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Is it a normal date or using the cheat mod option at the mall? Cause Laura date was only implemented in v0.84 of the game and therefore, was not in the LAST cheat mod v0.83.5. I only now including Laura dates in this new version 0.84.5 of the cheat mod.

This to me sounds like a game bug itself or using the wrong mod version on the new game version. From my test I didnt get any problems but you never know. That's just my assumptions reading your message. Only way to know for sure is to send me a save at that point for me to check.

As for Carol dates, it worked on my test. Send me a save with the problem, so I can check to confirm.
Feel free to send me a pm.
Here.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
this is an error on developer's part, this is not mod related, i played without the mod to replicate this error, it still exists
so the bug is that, after laura's second date [mandatory] - when mc goes home, Amy's scene is triggered instead of laura, however this doesn't cause the game to break, but is unusual, you can fuck amy and then leave to enter laura's room and fuck her too, then sleep and next afternoon meet clarissa at her place ..

this bug was not there in laura part 1 [0.84], but is there in part 2 [0.84.5] if you play laura's quest from beginning [0.84.5 i.e play both part 1 & 2 together in 0.84.5] you will trigger this bug, the error is on the developers end, not the mod

Symphony of the Night just keeping you in loop
Thanks so much for clearing that up. I didn't know about it at all (y).

Im going to test it out now for Carol issue. As for the Laura issue DD69-1 cleared that up and it is a bug on the dev side.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Your 100% right, I didn't update for those who already completed Carol quest to still be able to see the scenes.
Re-download and check and let me know. Using you save everything works as it should now.
I'm sorry for the mistake, it was a really stupid mistake to make. The save I use to test before release was one that didn't finish the quest-line, so I missed it

Reactions: Ron4164

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
can someone give save at the end of 0.84...after you come back from the comic.con
Check my saves post here but do so soon, I'm about to start updating it to the new version. After I do do, you can see the current version of the post in my "Saves Repository", on my signature

Reactions: ZoneIT

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Does anyone know how I can move my save from a previous version over? I keep having to restart the game each new update.
Just copy your old saves folder (<<your game directory>> \ My_New_Life_vXXX \ My New Life Revamp \ www \ save) to your new game folder (<<your game directory>> \ My_New_Life_vXXX+1 \ My New Life Revamp \ www \ save)
And the complexity of this is not on the dev, it's how the engine works ;)

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
anybody got a save just before starting amy's quest without the police constantly trying to arrest you?
Check "saves repository", on my signature. I think both versions 0.83 and 0.83.5 have what you want. Open the spoiler tags to read the description.

Reactions: jackkane

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Saves post is updated to 0.84.5 version,
previous version moved to the repository

It has saves for all mafias with 0.84 completed and saves with 0.84.5 completed, and some more. You can find it in the thread's OP, under my signature's "relevant posts", or here,

pidgeon 9978

Jun 5, 2018
These Laura updates have been so on point, I know some people have been wanting to keep her as a good little girl but she's so bold and confident now and I F$%"£g love it. I can clearly see how much love and content Beggar's put into Laura and all the extra scenes and characters around her compared to say, Amy LOL although that wasn't bad to be fair, just in comparison. Maybe I'm just biased (I am). Just wanted to say to Beggar and co.; really A-grade job, don't burn yourself out, and is there a term for people who suffer from anger derived from horniness? ICSTOR donators maybe? lol. Great scenes aside, the story in this one weirdly felt quite alive to me, which sadly doesn't happen too often. I blame unrenpy. Anyway Great F%^&*3g job guys, can't wait for the next one. 3 and some guesses for what it should be focussed on ^^.

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
Is there any Android player here who is playing the latest version by using joiplay??i tried previous version through joiplay but got error after some time
So tell me if the latest version is playable through joiplay emulator?

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Is there any Android player here who is playing the latest version by using joiplay??i tried previous version through joiplay but got error after some time
So tell me if the latest version is playable through joiplay emulator?
I've played the compressed version from SoN and have had no issues

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes