MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
YEah, a lot of bugs... sometimes MC starts to speeak in spanish, which is weird. Most annoying bug is in the morning, girl in a shower, you can come in but that's it. she's not active.

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone got a solution to Maria's presentation? Struggling to figure out the speech in the correct order..

sonbra33

Sep 19, 2017
anyone knows how to fix the jet traning bugg? i cant keep training because ,show like i have a delivery active but i cant talk to jet or deliver the packs

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
is the whole content from 2.1 transfered to the new game or is he startig pretty much from scratch now?

dadsus

Apr 19, 2018
Tengo un error con Rachel en la entrada de la casa y María masturbándose ... Y no puedo entrar a la biblioteca de Jet ni subir las escaleras para hablar con Nesrot

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Is it possible to make a different thread for the revamped version? I was trying to look for fixes in the search. But the countless results from earlier game version makes it very difficult. I don't see any reason to keep both the games in the same thread, since they are essentially two separate games now.

Also can someone kindly tell me if the fix provided in the OP is everything or are there others as well? For instance I can't view the map or other apps in the phone (unlocked by quest?). Or do I need those fixes with .003 as well? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: J II D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Is it possible to make a different thread for the revamped version? I was trying to look for fixes in the search. But the countless results from earlier game version makes it very difficult. I don't see any reason to keep both the games in the same thread, since they are essentially two seperate games now.

Also can someone kindly tell me if the fix provided in the OP is everything or is there others as well? For instance I can't view the map or other apps in the phone (unlocked by quest?). Or do I need those fixes with .003 as well? Thanks! :)
I already suggested that idea(For those exact reasons.) to Mods, and was shot down : )(n)

But hey, having 2 games in 1 thread... What could go wrong right ?:devilish:

D

Deleted member 555938

The last time I checked the game out it was a giant mess (1.9 I think)

Ist the revamp more polished?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes