uheartless

Oct 20, 2017
After playing the revamped version, I'd say its better to wait till BoN transfer/added all the changes from 2.1 to the revamp version. I thought this revamped was going to fix and polish ver 2.1 but its clearly a remake with little content. As state in OP, it is in alpha but I agree that this should be in a new different thread.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of My New Life Revamp Alpha 0.001 Fix3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
What's fixed in this version?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Is it possible to make a different thread for the revamped version? I was trying to look for fixes in the search. But the countless results from earlier game version makes it very difficult. I don't see any reason to keep both the games in the same thread, since they are essentially two seperate games now.

Also can someone kindly tell me if the fix provided in the OP is everything or is there others as well? For instance I can't view the map or other apps in the phone (unlocked by quest?). Or do I need those fixes with .003 as well? Thanks! :)
I already suggested that idea(For those exact reasons.) to Mods, and was shot down : )(n)

But hey, having 2 games in 1 thread... What could go wrong right ?:devilish:
This revamp is nothing like the original game it needs to have a seperate thread all on its own., because of that. also content and story wise it is a different in many ways.
Call the mods...here we have already five guys/girls/persons who agree with you u.u
@redknight00 @jande21 @TheImage @UncleVT @Thrownaway13

(Might be enough mods tagged :p, and apology if i go about this the wrong way...sorry)
I asked it yesterday and was shot down without reason(well, reason was "nope" ), so i thought i tried again.
It's became clear that we are dealing with 2 separate games at this stage on this thread.
Different quest lines, different bugs, different guides...

And to avoid any confusion in future version of both games it might be a better idea to separate both games.
Original game still has it's backing and a fixed version is being worked on(by me).

That's why most of the other remasters/remakes/ports on this site get their own thread, to avoid confusion and to make it easier.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
focus in family ? help please
what are you asking? if there is incest? You have a stepmother(in ver2.1 you'll have full sex), a step-aunt(that she gives you a blowjob and sex), two stepsisters(one of them in the revamp seems to have an obsession for MC enough to spy him in the shower and check his phone, the second stepsister is a bitch but soon as her character arc ends, she becomes your sex-slave), a biological mother(even in ver2.1 there isn't sex scene), a blood-related sister(your twin sister, who in ver2.1 is already in love with you in a "big brother i'm undressing please spy on me so i'll know that you're interested in me", in the revamp her crush is growing up slowly), what you want more than that? it's an uncompleted game, there is not enough content to say if there is more stuff that involves incest.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
@redknight00 @jande21 @TheImage @UncleVT @Thrownaway13

(Might be enough mods tagged :p, and apology if i go about this the wrong way...sorry)
I asked it yesterday and was shot down without reason(well, reason was "nope" ), so i thought i tried again.
It's became clear that we are dealing with 2 separate games at this stage on this thread.
Different quest lines, different bugs, different guides...

And to avoid any confusion in future version of both games it might be a better idea to separate both games.
Original game still has it's backing and a fixed version is being worked on(by me).

That's why most of the other remasters/remakes/ports on this site get their own thread, to avoid confusion and to make it easier.
I'll bring it up to discuss it.

Reactions: johnelros and J..D

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
what are you asking? if there is incest? You have a stepmother(in ver2.1 you'll have full sex), a step-aunt(that she gives you a blowjob and sex), two stepsisters(one of them in the revamp seems to have an obsession for MC enough to spy him in the shower and check his phone, the second stepsister is a bitch but soon as her character arc ends, she becomes your sex-slave), a biological mother(even in ver2.1 there isn't sex scene), a blood-related sister(your twin sister, who in ver2.1 is already in love with you in a "big brother i'm undressing please spy on me so i'll know that you're interested in me", in the revamp her crush is growing up slowly), what you want more than that? it's an uncompleted game, there is not enough content to say if there is more stuff that involves incest.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Tell me, is there anyone who came to the point where Maria asks to insert the SD into the phone jack?
Jack sfotkal main character with his sister, then you need to talk to Maria, just do not know how to do it

Eibon

Jul 29, 2017
So is he going to continue to update contents for the old version or is that dead and now he focus fully on the revamp to catch it up with the old one in term of content?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes