Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So is he going to continue to update contents for the old version or is that dead and now he focus fully on the revamp to catch it up with the old one in term of content?
he'll probably focus on the revamp and put all the ver2.1's content in the revamp, change it a little, and release to the public.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So is he going to continue to update contents for the old version or is that dead and now he focus fully on the revamp to catch it up with the old one in term of content?
The old version 0.21 is a dead end, it is now full restart, with new storyline, characters personalities, new game mechanics, new characters introduced etc..
This is suppose to be new and improved version comparred to the older one. Also some charcters apparence has changed, some for the better and some not so for the better depends if you like the older models better.

Even if 0.21 is a dead end , i will still keep playing it since it has allot of content and so far i have not lost the drive to play it, even if the revamp is suppose to be better in many ways.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
can somone help me :D i am confused where is the school ? the 1 mission that has a timer :D im lost and cant find it :D in the older wersion it was easy to find but now im lost in the new one :D a map would be nice :D

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I hope BON learned from previous game the real problem with his previous game you did not have many options to invest if you had money to burn. since i take it this version will have realistate maybe give the player options to buy houses or stores so you can hire people to work for you. Also what could be like that prostitue mission witch you hire for your friend make it something that has repeatable content.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

AzzarusLav

Mar 12, 2019
Hi to all. Need help. I'm on Sarah and Cristian part at pool, every time after kitchen cutscene when I go outside mc say "they can't look me" and that's it. Can't pass that part. What am I missing? Thank you.

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
Hi to all. Need help. I'm on Sarah and Cristian part at pool, every time after kitchen cutscene when I go outside mc say "they can't look me" and that's it. Can't pass that part. What am I missing? Thank you.
go in toilet take dad's pill then go into kitchen add them in drink go behind on left side nd watch them

Reactions: AzzarusLav

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
It doesn't mean anything. Just keep on collecting the tinymon cards and go to school.

Ironically, the hint system and the gallery are a real mess too.

for packages I have a met when I want to go to the pub I'm blocking in front of the entrance because of a person who says that this complete

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
so after a few days nothing else occurs in the game and i can't go to bed manually (just after the maid got fired). does that mean that's it for this update or am i missing something ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes