Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 306695
View attachment 306696

help I try everything at week and the weekend at 10:00 and nothing. Anyone can tell me the day and time thank you
I SAID DURING THE WEEK MONDAY TO FRIDAY!

USE THE SAVE EDITOR, click edit switch and variables CHECK THE "VARIABLES" tab, on Dias if it says 7, write 1 and save the editing

i also said why it will happen during monday/tuesday/wednesday/thurday/friday, because MC is supposed to be at school, so Laurie is alone at home, she can sexually play with herself, so you during hour 10 to 11, you go back home, remove your shoes and go to your room...

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
Warren's house looks nice, but it could use a door so you could go back out. I'm happy I'm such a spastic saver :p

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The game is very straight forward now and it literally gives you direct instructions, keep an eye out for any green text as these are hints
-iFnx
also if you read the old walkthrough(about ver2.1) nothing changed...it's only easier and the quests arrive one after the other without even the need to exploring around for discover them u.u this revamp is perfect for brain-damaged people u.u

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
Keep getting a black screen when being taken to the principles office, if I use the phone to fix the bug the characters will just be still and there is no event, any ideas?

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
So, doing Rachels investigation at night about christian triggers the Principal and Jack to talk about his grades. And then after we investigated them, I can't reenter the school to finish Rachels actual quest...

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
also if you read the old walkthrough(about ver2.1) nothing changed...it's only easier and the quests arrive one after the other without even the need to exploring around for discover them u.u this revamp is perfect for brain-damaged people u.u
I prefer this version than expending hours and hours and hours of walking and searching for events. And the older version was easier to miss scenes. Its a sex game after all, and now we have all, walking thru the town and sex scenes faster and more simple

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
WHAT o_O o_O o_O

They're totally different! He removed almost every game content. You just have to walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, hit the sparkles and read the hints on your fucking damn phone!

For crying out loud!

ONE MASSIVE mistake BoN made: he put MC's home far in the NE corner of the city and left the school, Ms Taylor's, Charles' and Jet's in the old places (very far from MC's home). WTF, dude!!!

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I SAID DURING THE WEEK MONDAY TO FRIDAY!

USE THE SAVE EDITOR, click edit switch and variables CHECK THE "VARIABLES" tab, on Dias if it says 7, write 1 and save the editing

i also said why it will happen during monday/tuesday/wednesday/thurday/friday, because MC is supposed to be at school, so Laurie is alone at home, she can sexually play with herself, so you during hour 10 to 11, you go back home, remove your shoes and go to your room...
it does not work every day

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
it does not work every day
then you have a problem, dude, i did like i said and no problem at all...

WHAT o_O o_O o_O

They're totally different! He removed almost every game content. You just have to walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, hit the sparkles and read the hints on your fucking damn phone!

For crying out loud!

ONE MASSIVE mistake BoN made: he put MC's home far in the NE corner of the city and left the school, Ms Taylor's, Charles' and Jet's in the old places (very far from MC's home). WTF, dude!!!
except the changes...the plot and the single characters'arc are identical...bloody hell, Laurie has a slightly changed personality(she is like a brother-complex kind of girl, she spies MC way more than before and a quest that in the past was for the Rachel's arc, is now meant for Laurie), the main plot and what you have to do...is unchanged..maybe you have to go in different places...but at the same hours than ver2.1 -.-

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes