VN Ren'Py Completed My New Life [v1.0] [JasminVN]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm used to playing games with not so great translations, and can usually decipher what it is supposed to mean, but this one confuses the ever-loving shit out of me.
Will someone please explain to me what exactly "we keep cave" is supposed to mean? canvas.png

Doesn't really matter, anyway. The game is garbage. Just going off of the parts that are understandable, the dialogue is about a 2/10. Choices don't matter. You get the same dead end every time you pick the wrong choice. In that case, it may as well be tagged kinetic. It's even, in a way, insulting to transgenders, cause it sort of assumes they just went from "oh, no, I'm a boy and my mom enrolled me in a girl's school! This is horrible!" to "O.M.G., I'm a girl and I'm in love with my female best friend, and I will now dress, act, walk, talk and think and live as a girl."
There's no build up to the story. It just goes 0 to 60 in less than a minute. I can't rate this game any higher than 2*. lol

Last edited:

DeviantCrepes

Jan 5, 2022
I suspect that English is not the Author's first language, it's a pretty good visual novel for an adult game, but it's also cute and wholesome. If you're not into diapers and feminization, there's plenty of other games for you.

Sadoryu

Dec 22, 2019
sorry about your friend, loss is never easy. that being said i cant sit here and watch people encourage mental illness either. if your friend was born a male then he was a man. there is no such thing as transgender. gender dysmorphia is a very real and very serious mental condition, and its just getting worse because too many people just encourage it nowdays, please stop hurting people.

• Wow
Reactions: Thecatbred

lifeislie49

Apr 22, 2018
sorry about your friend, loss is never easy. that being said i cant sit here and watch people encourage mental illness either. if your friend was born a male then he was a man. there is no such thing as transgender. gender dysmorphia is a very real and very serious mental condition, and its just getting worse because too many people just encourage it nowdays, please stop hurting people.
Yes, gender dysphoria is indeed a terrible affliction. Thankfully, as every doctor will tell you there's a cure: HRT, Transitioning socially and being accepted by friends and family. People like you are why they have to suffer so much before they can access that cure

Jun 6, 2021
Yes, gender dysphoria is indeed a terrible affliction. Thankfully, as every doctor will tell you there's a cure: HRT, Transitioning socially and being accepted by friends and family. People like you are why they have to suffer so much before they can access that cure
Accepting a disability does not cure it. Mental or physical. Read what you write before you click post reply. Most people who transition and have GD still end up depressed messes even when accepted by friends and family and a lot end up ending themselves or wishing they did not get surgery that did nothing to help them. Your mental state might be influenced by what happens around you but it's never ruled by what happens to you.

Example: A man cannot trust anyone because he grew up having that trust broken by everyone he knew. The cure is not to accept he cannot trust anymore but to show him that through your own actions there are people you can indeed trust.

Not once have I ever heard anyone sit down with a victim of GD and ask them WHY they feel the way they do or walk them through their thought processes. Only BS like you are spouting. "Just accept Dahmer eats corpses! That's the cure for his insanity!". Grow up kid and stop using a game that is trying to raise money for a man's loved ones to proselytize. You are sick, may your life be filled with terror and pain.

FIZZOalt

Jan 24, 2021
Not once have I ever heard anyone sit down with a victim of GD and ask them WHY they feel the way they do or walk them through their thought processes. Only BS like you are spouting. "Just accept Dahmer eats corpses! That's the cure for his insanity!". Grow up kid and stop using a game that is trying to raise money for a man's loved ones to proselytize. You are sick, may your life be filled with terror and pain.
Now who knows, I may be braindead but not once have I ever heard someone sit down with a victim of Depression and ask them WHY they feel the way they do or walk them through their thought processes and actually get a conclusive answer or significant response. Does this mean we should degrade or further oppress depressed people from the already dim light at the end of the tunnel? I hardly believe that's the optimal strategy in keeping depressed people alive and dealing with the situation. Wouldn't you agree?

Also as to "Your mental state might be influenced by what happens around you but it's never ruled by what happens to you." Tell that to anyone who wins a lottery/prize/achieves a challenging feat. Seems to me as if their mental state just got brighter as an amount of stress (whether caused by trying to do a difficult task or worrying about money) was lifted.

Reactions: TheNumber7
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes