• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - My New Memories [v0.4] [Killer7]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Brady2626

While not the most original plot of all time the characters are quite believable and have good back stories so far. Honestly the game is starting off all around amazing with a really large first release and the girls are quite hot, Keep it up killer!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

Top notch game!

In a review you should point out positive and negative things - well that's easy here:

Positive: just everything
    Negative: nothing until now

Especially to mention, that the game's story setup is kind of something new which i haven't seen before. Even it's incest and harem, the game feels completely different to all other games. Never before a story kept me cuffed so extremely like this one.

Guess it's one of my all-times top 3 games
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ggregger33

After just playing this I have to say that I was totally not expecting the story to be this good. I like the story telling and the rhythm to it. The graphics are ok and the faces are also ok. I like it more that not all the girls have unbelievably larger tits.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kartmaster

Wow, I started off playing My New Family quite a while back and absolutely love it. However this one is on a complete new level. Fantastic story and the writing has improved so much from My New Family . The characters in this are all great and look amazing. The story has made me emotional in places, happy in others a wide range of emotions, if I am honest it even got a tear or two from me in places. The interaction with the wife and the memories coming back are very well done, and without giving any spoilers the last 2 pages of the game were a great place to leave this initial release of the game.

Too be honest I am not really a reader as I am dyslexic and normally play these games more for the lewd content but this story has got me hooked I could see myself reading it without any lewd content although I do hope to see more in the game as it progresses.
    The images are lovely girls attractive and the animations are well done, not the best I have seen but more than acceptable.

To sum up I just want more more more
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DenverTrucker

Damn, this is good, Even had me getting all emotional, And i'm not the emotional type, But it's hitting close to home i guess, relationships wise. Keep it up Killer7, Amazing stuff so far. and so completely different From My New Family, This feels more mature, More realistic
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SkillXI

What an amazing story. Played My New Family from the first update ever, and been patiently waiting for the first release of this one after My New Family had been one of my favourite games on here.

Killer7 just knows how to make a charming, lovable game. It gets you attached to the characters, interested in the story and excited for whats to come. Especially with the ending, i just can't wait to play again!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Vallcry

Without realising at first that the dev is the same one behind REDACTED, I started recognising subtle influences from the first game.

For example; poses, dialogue and dialogue choices reminded me of REDACTED in a very welcome way for sure.

Like a warm feeling of familiarity which never becomes too overbearing or distracting (apart from one not so subtle but definitely funny easter egg).

Without taking away from REDACTED (which stands strong in it's own uniquely quirky and charming way), My New Memories is an improvement on every level and really showcases the growth of Killer7 as a dev since the start of REDACTED.

In terms of content, this first release truly is a rare beast that starts with a massive amount of gameplay.
    Expecting the game to end an hour and a half before it did I found myself wishing it would continue just a bit longer.
    Hoping for one more reveal, one more dream sequence, a new encounter with one of the sisters to help unveil more of the mystery and so on.

The story truly drew me in the longer it went on. Although it must be said that after awhile, every single new encounter, which ends in a "I can't tell you more because...", puts a bit more strain on the story as it becomes more and more an obvious vehicle for creating more suspense.
    Which for the story itself is a logical step to take but a strenuous one as well given the regularity of it.

Taking the somewhat obvious artificial suspense in stride we have an amazing start of a game with many emotionally resonating moments which add real depth to the individual characters and thus, by proxy, the player experience.

A game that doesn't take itself extremely serious and allows an easy system for decision making, already known and appreciated from it's inception in REDACTED.
    Thereby letting the player not be burdened by many obscure options but giving clear cut choices of what to decide and an inkling of what the decisions will affect.
    Which in itself allows for a relaxed playstyle where you can sit back and just enjoy the story without feeling the need to hold a walkthrough close by.

Something that is an absolute quality which will only be more and more appreciated with many of the other high end games having a plethora of experience changing decisions which do require a walkthrough to safely navigate.
    Here you'll know what you get when you see it and its a welcome change of pace.

To conclude, as warned this game does sparsely show lewd scenes and practically edges you with glimpses of story yet to come.
    Yet, as we all know when edging, the resulting release will be massive because of it, nowhere more so the case than with this game.

Edit: Was warned even mentioning an earlier game Killer7 is known for would result in the review being scrapped, hence this redacted version.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

r3ck5

Killer7 just knows how to pull out a great story. Did it in MNF and does it again in MNM. Kudos my man, kudos.

The characters are likeable, 2 of them bug me but knowing K7, I know I'll eventually like them too.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Stylebender

Probably one the best first releases I’ve played. It’s early but this is already a step up from the other game the dev makes.
    Graphics: 5/5
    Animations: 4/5 above average imo
    Story: This is definitely a story driven game more than lewds scenes. The story seems more believable than a lot of others and actually makes you care about the characters even in this early stage.
    Looking foward to more of this one.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

heimdal74

yes I like the work of killer7 but this review will be impartial ;)

we are already starting with a new graphic style we go from HS to DAZ it's already a hell of a change !! bravo because I'm not a big fan of HS but KIller7 managed to make me change for that

but with a game on DAZ I am satisfied, (y):cool:

as for the story we start with a character who has lost his memory nothing new but it's still an excellent approach because we, the players, we are the same as the protagonist we ignore everything where he lives and we discover each thing at the same time as him !!:p

well that allows the best of immersions, the best way to get attached to the characters and to create a certain bond with MC !! :giggle:

and as usual Killer7 has created a universe where each character has a very distinct personality, with moods, emotions and the incredible connection with his twin sister

for the story line the speed is well adjusted we do not take too much info at once

this game made me go through a whole lot of emotion but cost me a fortune in tissue paper lol :cry::cry:

so in summary My New Memories is really promising with a great story, a plot, future revelation etc ... everything I love about a game :love:

here since January that Killer7 has been working in parallel on My New Memories and this has had no impact on My New Familly (y)(y)

I don't know how killer7 manages to work so much but one thing is sure he won my trust and respect !! :cool:
  11. 5.00 star(s)

snapturtle34

What a start... Blown away, First of i didnt expect 0.1 to be this big an update.. Next, the story is amazing, lovely characters. MNF is already in my Stier game folder(Dont really like Honey Select art i love the game tho)... And i can tell you that MNM now got granted access to my limited Stier+ GOD LEVEL folder where only 10 other games exist.. Also GOODJOB on your first daz game.. I will be looking forward to many more great and touching hours of this lovely game.. Much Love to you Killer ;)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Wtyka

This game is just wonderfull. The characters are well written, they personalities are well thought through. The story has packed me on so much and made me emotional. It's wonderfull combination of everything that kinda made me fall in love with this game.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

emanresuistaken

Rating more on potential than actual current state since it is only a first version, but might even be a 5 star in the future.

Art: With the exception of the blonde daughter all the models look good and unique. The animations are decent. Background is usually of lower quality.

Story: The story doesn't feel as something special or new but appears to be a very good harem set up so I'll take that as a positive for now. Writer does not appear to be a native English speaker as some things aren't phrased quite right.

Will keep my eye on its development might sub depending on where it goes from here.