EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1292667_20210625224353889.jpg

Overview:
You are just a guy living a normal life, until one day your weird new neighbors show up to introduce themselves, what follows will change your world forever. The game is a sandbox, with a focus on corrupting and building your own harem of girls, that will become their hottest selves through magic (Body modification, breast and ass expansion, height, etc ).​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-14
Release Date: 2023-10-29
Developer: Rmaximus -
Censored: No
Version: 1.55
Language: English
Other Game: Realms of Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Update Only
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Incest Patch: -

Extras: - SAVES - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

grace_lev1_3.jpg grace_morning07.jpg lucy_lev1_2.jpg lucy_lev2_14.jpg zoe_breakfast_02.jpg zoe_movie05.jpg 20201004231457620.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Do they HAVE to get thicker or can you choose otherwise?
You can't choose for now, but I do intend to allow the player to turn them back in the future. Also, it's only the girls in the banner (Zoe, Lucy, Mary and Grace) that go through this, all others will continue mostly the same for story/lore of the world reasons.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
mind control eh? might I ask what form? is it the entire game or just a portion?
You have to make the girls believe that lewd acts are "normal" until SPOILER happens. It's not really easy to explain without giving spoilers.

Reactions: JaszMan

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know exactly when this started to happen (I think it was after the first changes)(Incest patch applied):

And I get an error when I try to talk to Mary (due to Incest patch? Didn't try without yet) :

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I don't know exactly when this started to happen (I think it was after the first changes)(Incest patch applied):

And I get an error when I try to talk to Mary (due to Incest patch? Didn't try without yet) :
You are not supposed to be able to interact with Mary yet, I forgot to erase the menu. Here is a fix for both problems.

Paste it inside the game folder

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Rmaximus just one question:
Is this game more designed like incest is the more origin part? or is that incest patch something like in other games a "forced crap" just to add incest at all because players liek incest (but not really intended to be like that, so that incest does not really match the story)?
Hope you get what you mean.
In other words:
If there would be NO restrictions at all anywhere, what would be the intended origin version? incest or "roommate"?

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Damn, just reading through the thread and saw the fix, and adding it to the game folder, post my first run through...which I enjoyed the HELL out of! This has THREE big tags it needs added, all of which I am following:
and I will play through again tomorrow with the fix, but for now, gonna play another game....but, yeah...LOVING IT! Also very much looking forward to SOOOOOO much more! Will be following for updates.....I'd Patreon, but can't right now....

Last edited:
Reactions: getink and Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Rmaximus just one question:
Is this game more designed like incest is the more origin part? or is that incest patch something like in other games a "forced crap" just to add incest at all because players liek incest (but not really intended to be like that, so that incest does not really match the story)?
Hope you get what you mean.
In other words:
If there would be NO restrictions at all anywhere, what would be the intended origin version? incest or "roommate"?
All I can say (since I'm afraid of the Patreon gods even here) is that it isn't forced

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Bit of a glitch i found. Once you get Zoe her night shift job time stops progressing past late night so you can talk to her an infinite number times to up her affection. Also hints stopped showing up with her after i got her the job.

Two bugs i've found is a black screen when doing any of the family meals but still works fine. Also late morning if you try and kiss her i get an error screen.

Good game looking forward to more of it.

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
yeah there are for sure issues with Zoe's progression - indeed the hints all but stop so I left her alone, only to see an actual "end of content" note pop up for the other two and then went to check Zoe in her room and got like 3 more levels of fun for the mc...

speaking of, there are loads of places in the dialog where people call the MC ...MC lol so that could be fixed going forward too. Otherwise an excellent start.

3.70 star(s) 66 Votes