PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
magnet link for torrent doesn't work. Please update it.

UPD: just change magnet/?xt=.... to magnet:?xt=.. and all starting work
Okay, so the DEV says they changed that - but i still can't figure out how to load the torrent. How do i?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Game is so good and last 2 updates have been the best so far. Different paths are so good. I wish we could get bimbo and goth versions of other girls. Or other paths to. Like a fitness model one, not giant but like a bikini model.
Sadly I'm not getting any new content from this update. Rin had one line of dialogue then it quit giving me hints and stopped raising affection when talking to her. No Hina on my list of characters. So I have no clue what to do.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Sadly I'm not getting any new content from this update. Rin had one line of dialogue then it quit giving me hints and stopped raising affection when talking to her. No Hina on my list of characters. So I have no clue what to do.
Same here. By the way, I downloaded the full 095 version becouse the patched variant didn't started.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I can't advance with Rin. As soon as I get 10 points with her, no clue appears and I can't advance with her. Also, who's Hina? I just checked the profiles of all the girls and I didn't see her.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Rmaximus , do you mean rin_stage == 1 & etc instead of rin_aff == # in phone.rpy
1629317083944.png

still forgot about cammy hints since last few releases
1629315790601.png
1629315725647.png

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I figured out by chance Rin's route: after you talked with Rin stay at their house (advance time and move around but don't speak to them) and an event starts: they will invite you to dinner.
I have had to wait two days, but I have also held the event.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In reality the hint system doesn't seem to work with Rin, although it isn't very difficult to follow her story: walk around the house all the time and when you have enough points the event will automatically start.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Anyone had any luck with the torrent (windows version)? Just sitting there saying it's retrieving metadata.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
After Ally's 10 affection event the game locks you out on the map and prevents you from going to sleep, making it impossible to continue playing.

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Anyone had any luck with the torrent (windows version)? Just sitting there saying it's retrieving metadata.
I just copied the torrent info including the magnet bit to clipboard. opened "Free Download Manager" ( ) hit the plus sign and it did its' thing connecting and then started up. I have not tried it using a dedicated torrent downloader like Utorrent as that is on another machine. I will try it later though using same procedure.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes