4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
MainScreenc.png

Overview:
You are a twenty-something construction worker moving out of his parent's house. After seeing an advertisement for someone wanting a roommate you decide to check it out. The would be roommate reveals to you that she is a lesbian, but what else is there to learn about her? What was that sound you heard coming from her bedroom? You'll find out when you move in.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-15
Release Date: 2019-02-15
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras:

screens2342.jpg My_New_Roommate3.jpg My_New_Roommate4.jpg My_New_Roommate5.jpg

U

User_10739

I was told to make a thread here if I wanted my game in the game section without being an uploader. But I also have no idea what I'm doing.
Thanks for dropping in, I moved this into the game forum for you. Please contact a staff member [Mod] to get your Developer badge.

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
Great concept I always had the lesbian fetish I don't know why maybe because I prefer hard to get chicks...
Same. Probably because I love women with really short hair. Not that there aren't straight women with short hair.

Thanks for dropping in, I moved this into the game forum for you. Please contact a staff member [Mod] to get your Developer badge.
Thank you very much.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Is this one of those where they don't understand what a lesbian is and think they will pounce on dick after a bit of persuasion?

I don't mean to burst anyones fantasy bubbles here but lesbians aren't playing hard to get, they don't like dick full stop.
Just a question!

If they don't like Dick then why are they using dildos that are fashioned after a dick?

It boggles my mind!!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please make sure to fix everything when you move threads... The title is incomplete, the info and formatting is wrong...

Reactions: Krull

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm hooked. The story is interesting and graphics are nice. I hope the mc will be the one to eventually talk to Eliza's dad and make up his mind about the daughter having a girlfriend.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Hilarious game, well executed in my opinion...The ones criticizing lesbian fantasy should rethink their lives because they chose to attack that first even though this forum is full of RAPE and INCEST fantasies talk about double standards because I'm sure they jerk off or masturbate (lesbian commenters) to those, wow amazing logic lol..Fantasies have no limit you should have known that by now.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
They still like orgasms and that's the shape the pussy likes ... except for those really loose women that take horse dildo's.

It also helps that there isn't a man attached to a dildo.
I see well........... I don't mind as long as I get to watch some hot and sexy lesbian action!

Reactions: ontach and ponyguy

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
I don't mean to burst anyones fantasy bubbles here but lesbians aren't playing hard to get, they don't like dick full stop.
Sounds like you need your reality bubble burst. Few of those who consider themselves homosexual or heterosexual are actually on extreme ends of the Kinsey scale, essentially they're some degree of bisexual. It's not persuading them into fucking a male, it's persuading them that they're really not as exclusively lesbian as they've convinced themelves they are.

Just a question!

If they don't like Dick then why are they using dildos that are fashioned after a dick?

It boggles my mind!!
Because that's how the vagina is designed? You prefer they start sticking chair shaped objects in there instead? :D

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes