Unity - Completed - My Newborn Life in a Harem [Final] [Secret Garden]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Actually, i liked the art very much on this one, so that's why i gave it4 stars, but has a lot of problems, maybe a remaster version would correct them later.

First is that you have 150 days to complete the game, and if you play freely, probably you would get the bad ending at the end of the 150 days, so as the walkthough says, the best way is to go unlockig the 6 jobs first, then increase the parameters and them play.

Also, there is a discordance in the art and what the story says, look like this game was going to be a NTR one, some scenes just make sense in that way. So is a 3 stars game that goes for 4 for the art, the could be much much better.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gojii

Misleading title, not a harem, almost all "bad-ish" ends and game has a silly inserted ability just to have you watch gangbang art, because the devs thought they could bait clueless coomers to pay for a game expecting a harem work and instead got scuffed "shadow clone jutsu" to make you watch gangbang scenes. Shouldnt be harem tagged as its just MC going around banging women. No harem situation whatsoever.
    Plenty of better games both for harem enjoyers and gangbang degenerates. Don't waste the time DLing or hard drive space.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 5/10
    Overall: 6/10

Masamune kun no Revenge, except you actually fuck the chicks instead of being a gigantic beta cuck.

So yeah, isekai this is not. You get reborn, sure, but it's in your world at almost the same time period. Might as well call it resurrection. You do look different, making it easier to get close enough to the chicks to screw them over, sometimes literally, but that's the tl;dr of the story.

There is quite a grind in this if you don't cheat, not that I cheated, you can't prove it. You have to work jobs to earn cash to spend at the demon chick to earn items to progress the story, you also need to work a set number of times in each job to unlock a new job that requires an item from the shop to work at (sometimes). All this is apart from your stats, which increase based on what job you work or if you visit certain location in the city, except to visit those places you need money. And you need high skills to unlock the final scene in a girl's arc, and since time is limited, well, you can totally see why cheating is worth it.

What scenes you do you, well, if you want to be the chad that fucks girls in front of their cucks, then welcome to your dream! Taking the tanned sporty chick from behind while her small dicked boyfriend watches in the corner, fucking the bride at her wedding in front of the fat and ugly groom, or even smashing that D-Va knockoff on stream. Quite the departure from the usual stuff you might find here, there are three main endings you can run with and a couple bad ends. If you get the final item in the shop you unlock the secret ending, which is of course the "best" ending? I dunno, I would have preferred a harem as the demon lord or something.

Overall, average stuff with some nice artwork. Too grindy though.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

RareFishSticks

It's boring, drawn-out and bad. That's it. You don't need lengty review for this kind of game, its only redeeming quality - is pics and artstyle itself. Download pics and wank to them, put on background any random jav, if you got horny for images. Voice acting is pretty generic. Not bad, but ~eeh. (as i said, you can swap it with any existing jav movie)
  5. 3.00 star(s)

3dmgame

i think this game was meant to be develop to a NTR game first, but then, the developers change there minds and said:" Let's put Harem on title and change the script to a Haram lead game , so it can pretend to be a Non-NTR games.:)

One evidence, The completely different faces of MC's Clones(?) in almost every CG, what kind of self clone change faces and even skin color everytime? it's an illogical setting. MC's miserable ending also tells something, compare to most real Haram games, in NTR game, the MC usually end badly. ;)

They draw the CG all the way to a NTR games and suddenly change their mind, so this NTR CG games with twisted haram tag come to our sight. :LOL:

People can always agrue its just a setting in a high-tech society, random Clones are common and it's not a NTR game. Totally fine to think it that way, after all it's just a game that people spend time with.:D
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Dizmazyy

Grindy game where everyone is a piece of shit. Click to earn money, then use that money to buy higher stats and hunt for events. Every couple of clicks you get insulted by some random NPC. Almost everyone in the game is a terrible person which could be funny if done right but this is just annoying. If you are into getting insulted by men and clicking for hours just to get some egocentric thot to suck you off then this is your game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Omae wa shinda

This is very NTR heavy and comedy game. Cringe yet good story overall???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The endings are quite funny especially true end.
    You need to buy all item if you want to unlock every contents. That it
  8. 4.00 star(s)

HumblestRanger

A surprisingly decent game.

I went in with zero expectations and, judging by screenshots, expected some mundane plot and generic characters getting ntr'd and gangbanged but...

Well, if you are a fan of a slightly, mmmm, different kind of corruption and character progression - just go in absolutely blind. You won't regret it, really.

On the technical side of things:

• The OST is forgettable, but fitting enough and is pleasant at times.
    • The gameplay is grindy, but really manageable. My advice? Just rush your job progression, you won't struggle for money at all once you reach the final job opportunity. Oh, and once you start making profit - make sure to eat the most expensive food to restore energy, because in comparison to normal "rest"(10 energy points) you get the whole 60 from the steak. Do that and you will be able to finish the game a few dozens of days before the established deadline.
    • Art is... decent. A bit rough around the edges, but when it's good - it's pretty good, 'nuff said.
    • Oh, and your 'plot' choices(save for the final ones) don't matter, because the game doesn't acknowledge it at all, so feel free to go with the most "pathetic" option, because it's canon. Only the final part of the game branches somewhat, so kick back and enjoy the story like some episodic kinetic novel it is. However, I recommend you saving during random events in locations or jobs, because while there is a pattern to them, you won't be able to logically guess which option is the "correct" one.
    • Some typos here and there, but a fairly decent translation otherwise.