Ren'Py - Completed - My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Ah normally I really like games with this kind of art style but this one is hard to like and in a sense hard to dislike. I think that the animations are actually really good and there are plenty of them along with plenty of different girls. I liked the art style (obviously) I just didn't like the girls themselves. They were really bland and boring even though they seemed to try really hard in making the girls at the market all different. But the family girls are all really bland and the mother just seems down right dumb most of the time. The tech side of the game (the layout and how the game is set up) is also really odd especially when you want to change what each character is referred as. I think the final kicker for me was that the idea is really good (doctor in the family) but the execution of making a story out of it was really poor.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

I thought the developer is going to make improvements. But he straight out gave up.
    The quality of the game is horrible. No plots or stories. The characters are like bots. The visuals are bad. The game sandbox system is horrible.
    Initially, I gave it a good review since I thought It had potential. But is straight-up horrible!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ProximaLewds

A painfully generic mess from what I could decipher. There are no real redeeming aspects of this game. The writing and translation are just awful. It makes this game an absolute chore to "play." Honey Select models are always a huge hit or miss, and this is definitely a perfect example of a miss.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

elm0

reviev based on version 10.0
    PRO:
    - CG is ok
    -good amount animations
    - some hints presents ig
    CONS:
    - many untranslated lines
    - game overbugged and almost unplayable (dev, seriously, check labels, event conditions etc and u ll surprised)
    - some code cause eye bleeding

simple- game unplayable. during playthrough i fixed/avoided dozens of bugs.
    ps. if u incest fan- just rename chars and change relationship in options.
  5. G
    1.00 star(s)

GameLover69

This game needs some serious overhaul. The Engrish with both spelling and grammar are still awful. The animations shouldn't even be included because they are so grainy. They look like someone made them in 360p and tried to upscale them to 1080p without considering the loss of integrity of the picture. Why are there so many women in the game when you can't do anything with them except talk to them at the mall. It's a waste of time and playing when you waste money "buying" them stuff just to get their phone numbers. What's the point of that when you can't even "call" them to do stuff outside of the mall. Locations in the MC's house still aren't fully implemented even after the current version. Why even have these rooms if you can't do anything at certain times of day. The advance time needs to be overhauled. Why force the player to go to the MC's room just to advance time? There should be something on the main map instead of forcing players to jump through a bunch of hoops just to advance time.

This is a big maybe, but with a major overhaul this game might get to a 3 star at the most in it's current playability.

EDIT: If I could give this a game a zero rating in the current build I would. The whole "calling" the girls shouldn't even be implemented. What's the purpose when you can only call one? Having to wait a whole week to get one trust point with Katrin? Talk about a grindfest. This game needs major work. I would wait at least 6 months to a year before playing. Maybe if the dev is still working on it in a year it might be worth playing.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Hammer120

Has bugs that send you to main screen, animations poor quality
    needed more work before release, story good good characters just needs work , it it were me I would pull it and rework it before release
  7. 2.00 star(s)

cloudmoon

Edit: I think this review was for v0.3.0 I don't know if the bugs have since been fixed or not.

This is a three star game with some one star bugs in it.

Story: 2.3/5 - not really a story based game. There's a general outline explaining that you're a doctor living with your family. It's somewhat annoying how all the character storylines seem to be so similar. Someone complains of pains, then the MC checks up on them and declares "There's nothing wrong with you, but I'll give you some pills for the pain". Then if the person is a male, the MC gives them pills to kill their sex drive so he can cuck them. There's a little bit more variation with the women, but not that much.

characters: 2/5 - They're all pretty basic. They're basically indistinguishable from one another other than exposition explaining their situations. Aside from the Mom, the main characters are just too similar. The worse is all the women who are running the shop. They litterally have copy paste dialogue.

Gameplay: 3/5 - It's not bad for a sandbox game. The grinding is mostly minimal. The only real offender is the jogging to gain agility. For the rest at least there's a constant feeling of progression for every action you take that is meant to progress a character's storyline. There's also an in-game guide for each character, which is always a plus. IT's a little annoying that rollback is disabled.

renders: 3.3/5 - I personally like the character models, ignoring the men. They're not amazing, but they're good enough for me. The animation would be good if it wasn't so pixelated. Also it does that annoying thing where the animation loops through multiple scenes and if you acidentally click, you miss it.

Overall enjoyment without bugs: 3/5 - it's playable. The grind was more enjoyable than frustrating. There is also a decent amount of content here.

Enjoyment with bugs: 1.5/5 - There was a bug that randomly caused me to lose all progress. When an error message popped up, I had to click rollback (there was no option to ignore) and it rolled me all the way back to the very beginning of the game. Also there's a bug (which the dev seems to be aware of) that causes the game to crash if you try to change the character's names/relationships during the prologue. You have to wait until you get to the sandbox portion of the game to do that.

I don't recommend playing this until this bug is fixed.