VN - Ren'Py - My Office Adventures Reunion [EP07R1] [The Coder]

1. 2.00 star(s)

WanderLuster

As somebody who played the original game and was overall disappointed, this series of followup stories does not salvage it for me. While the sex itself is on the more competent side of KK Ren'Py projects, everything else leaves much to be desired. Characters feel tropey in ways that make them less memorable and less interesting than the creator wants you too think they are, and they still don't get enough time to be anything other than vaguely memorable sex objects. Giving this a second star though for skipping the duller-than-a-sphere sandbox of the original in favor of a series of short stories, meaning you can easily beeline to the Decent but still too short and too spread out sex scenes.

Overall, passable if you're just looking to bust and delete, but infuriating if you want to use it as anything substantive.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BakaHu

A very attractive game

The animations are excellent
    They are not short clips that loop
    They are constant till the segment is over
    And flow smoothly
    (Won't count a little lag on my phone as a game fault)

Immediately jumps into incest sex
    Jam packed with it
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No build up or grind just an arousing pleasure fest

Story doesn't demand attention
    Dialogue is day to day life stuff for the MC and girls
    plus the sex talk which spice up the animations
    It keeps the action flowing without it seeming like watching back to back hentai shorts

The format is optional
    You can either play with choices
    Or you can watch a movie
    VN or KN