Jul 24, 2021
Hope this one does not get abandoned everything about it is perfect and if it does not get abandoned please update the patch to the latest version :D
I skip all the cuck stuff since it does not concern me and its kinda admirable in a way with the developer having a sizable fanbase without giving a fuck if you like it or not like the "Go fuck yourself and play another game kind of way"

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
A game filled with fucking NTR and your talking about that? seriously
fullof ntr?where? how? ahhh you are one of those who dont like to share your harem girls with your harem girls,i cant see taht coming ,is ok ,im pretty sure about my masculinaty ,. and i love to share in my own little circle....np for me.... but no other dicks allowed ,no futa dicks,no moster dicks no dicks but mine is allowed.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
fullof ntr?where? how? ahhh you are one of those who dont like to share your harem girls with your harem girls,i cant see taht coming ,is ok ,im pretty sure about my masculinaty ,. and i love to share in my own little circle....np for me.... but no other dicks allowed ,no futa dicks,no moster dicks no dicks but mine is allowed.
Not to offend but I feel its only fair to point out its possible and this is a guess mind you.
They could bean refering to the kidnap and rape of the sister or maybe the Kidnap and rape of the prostituted out cousin and her mom if I remeber right or maybe erm.. wait for it.
The Kidnap and Rape of his would be Landlady/Mom/ancient lover or who knows maybe he means the blackmailing sex of his other cousin?.
I liked the game but even I know that some class the NTR as not just the lesbian bit and Rape and Sexual Blackmail as not actually shareing.
Just saying.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah the Dev shot his self in the foot when adding NTR and rape to the game and yes lesbian and futa NTR is a thing. Being abandoned is what happens when Dev is trying to be DIFFERENT. Don't get me wrong being different isn't bad but don't go off the rails like this Dev did.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2021
Look at the last 2 chapters man what the hell Im obviously not talking about girl on girl action..

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes