gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If you want incest there are 2 things you need to do, install the attached script, go into image file demi change demi to mom in all images
To be clear i will not attack you or something but why you only use like notepad and use the function search for demi and replace that with mom?.That is the same like what the guy has made from aorrta his game. It comes to the problem when you use this function only that errors is in the game or that you must rename the pictures.There are text lines what must change or delete too.I know it takes a while but the best thing is to read all the script files for each game but then you are safe and don´t have any problems.For example in the the intro is written: My mother died giving birth to me and I have been living with a -mother since the age of two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyldering

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
There is more grain here than after the harvest in Oregon.
Note to dev: Who needs voice acting when the pictures look only so so
Priorities my boy, priorities

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I like the story and where it going but I do agree with everyone else, I know of another creator who good with this game engine and Daz3D art but when he made his game story, yea his computer was not up to spec to do all this rendering and pretty much killed his computer, so I suggest in taking any funds you get and getting better set up to make better rendering of the Daz3D art but as for the story, I like it and where it goes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Constructive Criticism, Why not name the game An Extraordinarily Ordinary Life? That way it makes more sense grammatically and logically.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I like it so far... interesting...
only complaint: The renders could be so much better... So grainy and missing pixels bring it down... Keep trying to better that...

woody

Jan 31, 2017
this game is worth a watch in my view,the story is good the quality could be better, is this the devs first game if so please give him some time to learn,we dont want to be negative to the point people give up

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I have to agree.
"I like it so far... interesting...
only complaint: The renders could be so much better... So grainy and missing pixels bring it down... Keep trying to better that... "

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
There is a shitload of content for a first release in this game , and for me the story was good...
don't really mind the low quality renders and i did like the mythic aspect and the gaelic parts.
with high quality renders this would be a great game.....

Reactions: woody

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
liked the story lot of sex content for a first release. obviously grainy renders are an issue but ireally like it over all. i hope it can keep getting updates.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My Ordinary Extraordinary Life v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes