Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My Ordinary Extraordinary Life v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
OP updated

Reactions: the66

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
you may have to add harem tag, btw i kinda like what im seeing....its seems pretty vanilla with no sick fetishes so is up to my taste, im sure more people will love this game (the dev will need to get a bit better since the renders are a bit too grained sometimes, but thats something he can improve in time)

woody

Jan 31, 2017
so has this been abandoned ,hope not, have such high hopes for this game as it has a great story line & good characters

ok found this on his patreon page its still going ,

I will not be able to make the end of the month release, I am about 90% done. Working on alternate scenes and the script. I am pushing back the release tentatively 10-15-2019.

Reactions: josefwest

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1572105450093.png
Oct 14 at 8:07pm
1572105229397.png
Chapter Two Completed
I am finalizing the script and proof-reading the play-through. At last count, I am clearly past 300 new images.
1572105250118.png
I am kind of lacking choices towards the end of chapter two, so I might throw in a couple more scenes if it deemed necessary.

So we are days away from the release and I would like to estimate 10 more days to 10/25. On another note, I know the quality of my graphics is questionable due to inexperience and a crappy computer, but I feel I have an excellent story to tell and add to this genre. I am confident that with your support, I will be able to upgrade my tech, foster my skills, and evolve to produce visual graphic novels comparable to the masters of this industry that we all love, including myself.
1572105309257.png
So I will not be dismayed by naysayers, and I will soldier on.
1572105327677.png
Because, for every new story added to this genre, it can and will only benefit this genre on a whole and make us all stronger for it.

3 Likes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oct 14 at 8:07pm
View attachment 441325
Chapter Two Completed
I am finalizing the script and proof-reading the play-through. At last count, I am clearly past 300 new images.
View attachment 441326
I am kind of lacking choices towards the end of chapter two, so I might throw in a couple more scenes if it deemed necessary.

So we are days away from the release and I would like to estimate 10 more days to 10/25. On another note, I know the quality of my graphics is questionable due to inexperience and a crappy computer, but I feel I have an excellent story to tell and add to this genre. I am confident that with your support, I will be able to upgrade my tech, foster my skills, and evolve to produce visual graphic novels comparable to the masters of this industry that we all love, including myself.
View attachment 441327
So I will not be dismayed by naysayers, and I will soldier on.
View attachment 441328
Because, for every new story added to this genre, it can and will only benefit this genre on a whole and make us all stronger for it.

3 Likes

Reactions: jxd

arms99

May 11, 2018
The svscomics version is still 1.0, removed links to not cause confusion.
I've played it, it is version 2.0. Has more than double the content. The folder name and main menu may say 1.0, but once you play it, it goes way past that point and ends on this screen saying it's the end of chapter 2:

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I've played it, it is version 2.0. Has more than double the content. The folder name and main menu may say 1.0, but once you play it, it goes way past that point and ends on this screen saying it's the end of chapter 2:
SO...buddy...pal..pop it onto mega and share it with us plebian swine :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Already did .. before the red mod took it down ... kind a hard to breath around here after that kind of take down ... oh well .. when ever them with the links come back ...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of My Ordinary Extraordinary Life v3.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 37 Votes