My Patreon account has been banned.

xxxshadowmaster

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
Hello Friends

My Patreon account has been banned. I urgently need to create a new fan page. Are there any sites you can recommend for this?

SubscribeStar.adult hasn't activated my page for months. I keep emailing them, but nothing changes.

so I needs your help

1716832170582.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Whatever you do, make sure you actually read the guidelines for the site about what content is prohibited... otherwise you may find yourself in the same situation at some point in the near future that you are now.
Guys What do you think onlyfans.

Is it a suitable fan site for adult game developers?
Your game would not be allowed on OnlyFans once they find out the content.
1716848646512.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a site you can recommend for adult game developers?
With the content that is in your game? None. The guidelines found on Patreon can also be found with similar language on , , , and more.

Nearly every single viable site that adult game developers can use has at least one, if not two prohibitions to the content your game contains. Can you get away with it for a while? Sure. Are a few more lenient at this time than others? Yes. But at some point in the future you will most likely find yourself in the same situation you are now if your game is reported to the site or the site does a spot-check.

Someone mentioned fanbox and their ability to take payments via PayPal and credit cards. However, the content in your game violates both Paypal and credit card company payment processing agreements, therefore by using those, you are back to the same problem you're already facing.

Of the major players, you probably can get along the farthest with Subscribestar until they start feeling pressure from payment processors.

Reactions: woody554

xxxshadowmaster

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
"Thank you for the information. Subscribestar hasn't activated my membership for months. I've tried multiple times but haven't made any progress. Is there a way to activate my membership?

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
no your page has been suspended. that means there is still a chance you can get it back depending on what you're under review for. it could be something simple, like that you're showing nudity on your patreon page. don't assume the worst and don't admit to any wrongdoings they haven't specifically mentioned.

did you try to resolve it? clean your patreon page, remove anything that is potentially breaking their rules, like nudity (must be paywalled). don't say anything on your page about your game containing animals and stuff against patreon's guidelines (read them).

don't contact them until you've done this. if you're lucky and it was just about your page, they will just take a look at your page, it looks fine, and you're good to go.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
no your page has been suspended. that means there is still a chance you can get it back depending on what you're under review for. it could be something simple, like that you're showing nudity on your patreon page. don't assume the worst and don't admit to any wrongdoings they haven't specifically mentioned.

did you try to resolve it? clean your patreon page, remove anything that is potentially breaking their rules, like nudity (must be paywalled). don't say anything on your page about your game containing animals and stuff against patreon's guidelines (read them).

don't contact them until you've done this. if you're lucky and it was just about your page, they will just take a look at your page, it looks fine, and you're good to go.
Looking at his banner and the part of his icon you can see, I'm going to guess there's a bit more of a problem than nudity on the page...

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Looking at his banner and the part of his icon you can see, I'm going to guess there's a bit more of a problem than nudity on the page...
i know, which i addressed. that the page was put under review for nudity is a best case scenario here. point is, don't give up until it's over

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Mother Village, started in 2023, tags: Bestiality, Incest, Rape
Mother Village: Invitation to sin, started in 2024, tags: Bestiality, Incest

Oh, what a surprise !!!

Who would have guessed that it would happen ?
I mean, it's not like Patreon banned Incest, Bestiality, none consensual sex, and underage sex, near to 7 years ago, nor like they ask you to read and agree to their Terms of Service, that explicitly state the ban before opening your creator page, nor like since then there's a new thread talking about it almost every month...

Oh, wait, what am I saying, it's exactly like all this...

xxxshadowmaster

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
I don't think I can solve the problem by changing the images on my page, but I'll try. Below is the mail sent by Patreon about the subject. So I need to find a new patform, otherwise I can't continue this game, do you have any suggestions?

Hi,

I'm Alice from Patreon's Trust and Safety team. Your creative page contains material that is outside the bounds of our Community Guidelines and your Patreon has been suspended.

According to our rules, bestiality work that references sexual activity or relationships between humans and animals is not allowed on Patreon.

Because you have earned money through Patreon, we may be held responsible for what you do with those funds, so we may also look at what you do with your work outside of our platform. When analysing a page, we look at how content is shared, where the page is linked to, and where traffic comes from. This includes any communication you maintain on your Patreon page.

I ask that you remove all links to your Patreon from the video on this external page.

Please use this as a starting point when reviewing the rest of the content on your page and external website.

Please update your Patreon according to these guidelines and reply to this email so that our Trust & Safety team can review your Patreon for reinstatement. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
I don't think I can solve the problem by changing the images on my page, but I'll try. Below is the mail sent by Patreon about the subject. So I need to find a new patform, otherwise I can't continue this game, do you have any suggestions?

Hi,

I'm Alice from Patreon's Trust and Safety team. Your creative page contains material that is outside the bounds of our Community Guidelines and your Patreon has been suspended.

According to our rules, bestiality work that references sexual activity or relationships between humans and animals is not allowed on Patreon.

Because you have earned money through Patreon, we may be held responsible for what you do with those funds, so we may also look at what you do with your work outside of our platform. When analysing a page, we look at how content is shared, where the page is linked to, and where traffic comes from. This includes any communication you maintain on your Patreon page.

I ask that you remove all links to your Patreon from the video on this external page.

Please use this as a starting point when reviewing the rest of the content on your page and external website.

Please update your Patreon according to these guidelines and reply to this email so that our Trust & Safety team can review your Patreon for reinstatement. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I'm here to help.
it still sounds like there is a possibility they aren't targeting your actual games and then you can fix this.

they mention your page, so clean it up. showing animals on it to begin with was a dumb move considering your game content

they mention a video on an external page. don't know what that is but remove that shit as well.

if patreon just wanted to ban your games, they didn't have to mention these things because your games are clearly not allowed. so fix the shit and put your games behind a paywall, don't mention or show any of the things not allowed (read patreon's fucking guidelines, which i doubt you have), not even behind paywall. and there's still a chance you can continue on patreon if you want.

xxxshadowmaster

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
I did everything Patreon told me to do. I removed all potentially objectionable content from the page.

And I sent a mail I give information.

Let's see if they'll reactivate my page.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I did everything Patreon told me to do. I removed all potentially objectionable content from the page.

And I sent a mail I give information.

Let's see if they'll reactivate my page.

I think you have to hide the bestiality behind a corrective patch, which is added outside of patreon, like other games do.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think you have to hide the bestiality behind a corrective patch, which is added outside of patreon, like other games do.
An 'official' patch made by the developer doesn't fix anything. Patches have to be 'unofficial' third-party/fan made otherwise the developer is held just as culpable.

Bottom line is, because the game has content which does not conform to the Patreon usage agreement that the developer accepts by creating a page on the site - them making their own mod does not change that fact nor gets them out of accountability with Patreon.