Seeking My Personal Favorite Incest, Life Simulation, RPG style Games and your ideas

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Hello, in this thread I want to tell my personal favorites and also I want to learn are there any different games like my favorites. So if you know any games like mine, please tell me <3

Summertime Saga - ( )
I'm sure of that it's one of the best adult games. Developer is making a great job, if you chack some different games you can easily see that a lot of developer is trying to use the same style, you're a character who lost his father, and trying to learn what happened to him and lots of different things. There is incest and lots of different thing, absolutely give it a try! And if you liked the game, support the developer in Patreon page which is attached in the linked page.

2. Big Brother - ( )
Another game with perfect design, characters etc. Nice story and it's the most popular game in the forum. I can't ecplain everything, best way is trying the game.

3. Dual Family - ( )
Nice game with incest content, two different protagonists (Dad and Son) each has different storyline and it makes the game really different.. And the design of the characters are fucking perfect!

4. My Cute Cousin - ( )
In the game, you're going to stay with your cousin who was ugly, fat and beat you all the time. But she changed into perfect woman. You can get in touch with different women who have different wanting, nerd, teacher etc. Just give it a try.

5. View of Family - ( )
Actually I've played the game months ago but I still remember that there is enough content. And there is mother-son incest too.

6. Stimulation - ( )
I've tried it when it was 0.1 and it was nice. Art design was good, characters were also fine, I didn't tried the latest version but I will.

7. Milfy City - ( )
I've finished the game couple of days ago, really liked it, even it's still in 0.1 there is more than enough for the first release. You are a boy who decided to ask his teacher to go out, but she insults you in a corridor which is full of students. And the story begin.

I know there is lots of different games but these are the games I remember for now. I'm going to add more if I can.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Since you liked Big Brother, you might enjoy . It's a fan parody project that tells some untold stories from that games universe, and maybe some others in the future. It's first story is up, and the second should be up not this Friday, but next. They are just stories for now... little short sex adventures essentially, but they're fun.

Also, since you seem to like Life Sims, , its also in the popular games, follows a similar grind and fuck format to BB and doesn't have an Eric.

I'm glad to hear you like Dual Family, its one of the better written games in my view, and if you like more linear stories as well there's more I can recommend.

, not as deep as Dual Family, but similar in a few ways. It follows the uncle of an 18 year old girl named Christine who has recently moved in with you in the city in hopes of finding a job as a journalist. This game has quite a few paths to take, with different outcomes following depending on your choices. Do be aware that there are rivals in this game, and if you don't make the right choices you open up more opportunities for Christine to end up with one of those rivals. They are fairly easy to avoid, just use common sense decision making. That said, the writing in this game is top notch for a basic incest plot.

, using much the same framework as Babysitter (both modeled after the popular Dating My Daughter), Parental Love puts you in the shoes of a man who 16 years ago was forced to leave his family, a wife and 2 daughters, because of a drug addiction. You go to rehab, put your life back together, and take over your dad's chain restaurant business, before eventually, unexplained by the plot, you and your ex-wife decide to meet and talk. You have a conversation in a bar, and after playing your cards right, you and she head back to her place, but not without making a stop to pick up your oldest daughter from the gym. Your first view of this one is from behind as she's bent over doing some workout or another, and damn. Anything else is just ruining it for you, download it, it's great.

When you play through those and need more, just let me know... I'm sure I can find you something.

Reactions: DrackDrap and TheK

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
is one of my favorites. Hot characters, great art and an original story line.
I've played the game, liked it because it was really great. But actually I like the characters as a normal human, not with huge boobs or not with perfect ass in her 50s..

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
I've played the game, liked it because it was really great. But actually I like the characters as a normal human, not with huge boobs or not with perfect ass in her 50s..
LOL, yeah I see where you’re coming from on the older mom with the amazing body. On the other hand, her face and hair really do work for a house wife. She hardly ever has makeup on and her hair is almost always in a kind of a weekend good enough updo. Still a little sloppy, but she pulls it off.

Alice is probably the only family member who is the most realistic. Slim figure with small breasts and a cute, but not overly hot face.

Also, I just tried Milfy City. Although I liked the amount of content in only the first release, I feel like the incest aspect of it is WAY too rushed. His mother and sister go from zero to full on incest crazed women in the matter of a couple of days without any kind of backstory or reason.

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
LOL, yeah I see where you’re coming from on the older mom with the amazing body. On the other hand, her face and hair really do work for a house wife. She hardly ever has makeup on and her hair is almost always in a kind of a weekend good enough updo. Still a little sloppy, but she pulls it off.

Alice is probably the only family member who is the most realistic. Slim figure with small breasts and a cute, but not overly hot face.

Also, I just tried Milfy City. Although I liked the amount of content in only the first release, I feel like the incest aspect of it is WAY too rushed. His mother and sister go from zero to full on incest crazed women in the matter of a couple of days without any kind of backstory or reason.
Yeap, it was just like they've used their all resources in first release and wanted to add incest in it. But it was good though :p