Recommending My personal list of west games worth to play - there are Not VN with no gameplay elements

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
Hi

i want to create a list of games worth to play completed and in development, i have seen many list already but i think some of the titles are missing please let me know what you think, of course it is my own opinion :

I will start with 2d games, most of them animated at some point

-Princess trainer
(1) [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Princess Trainer Gold Edition [v2.03] [Akabur] | F95zone
One of the games (if not the first) that started the erotic games in the west, from the once "all mighty" Akabur/AKAMAN , this was a good one , latelly i am not fan of his almost non existent work , but this one was very entertaint
-witch trainer
(1) [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Witch Trainer [Final] [Akabur] | F95zone
it is a nice one, feels like it lacks content, but some of the dialogues are quite funny, also there are many , many mods and differents approachs for the topic like inocent witches for example,
-GIBC
(1) [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Girls in the Big City [The Worst] | F95zone
this one had issues and is not by any means perfect, but i really enjoyed it the gameplay and the addition of some know characters, it is very entertaint
-Ciri trainer
(1) [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Ciri Trainer [Ch. 5 v1.0 Beta] [The Worst] | F95zone
same thought than GIBC
-MLA
(1) [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - My Little Angel [v1.0f] [Feodosiy] | F95zone
realy good one, it still has bugs but the game is completed, the developer is preparing a remaster for steam.
-The lewd knight
(1) [Unity] - The Lewd Knight [v0.55.4 Bugfix] [Feodosiy] | F95zone
From the creator of MLA , it has issues but the deveopler tries to improbe the game with each version, it has slow development, but i think this is a really nice one
- News desk
(1) [Unity] - [Completed] - News Desk [v1.0] [Pyorgara] | F95zone
this one is a card game, no animations, but it is entertaint if you like this kind of game
-paradise Lust
(2) [Unity] - Paradise Lust [v0.14.0] [Flexible Media] | F95zone
Is a nice Harem VN novel, have lots of minigames and the developers are very active
-Hero sex academyia
(2) [VN] - [Ren'Py] - Hero Sex Academia [v0.082] [SexForAll] | F95zone
it is a parody from MHA , slow development, but have enough amount of content form now.
-Paprika trainer
(2) [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Paprika Trainer [v1.2.0.0] [Exiscoming] | F95zone
it is a trainer from totally spies, it a nice game, it could have more sex scenes but the ones it has top quality. the developer also has orange triner, i did no enjoy it as much, but i mention it here.
-Book 5: untold legend of korra
(2) [VN] - [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Book 5: Untold Legend of Korra [v1.0] [Muplur] | F95zone
at the beguinin i did not like it, but after some time playing it you notice that it has a lot of content
-The secret of the house from discreen vision
(2) [Collection] - [Ren'Py] - Discreen Vision Game Collection [2022-04-02] [Discreen Vision] | F95zone
it feels weird, the main character is as charismatic as a piece of paper , but the cartoon style is nice, not top 10 , but enjoyable
-witch hunter
(2) [VN] - [Ren'Py] - Witch Hunter [v0.15.0.3] [Lazy tarts] | F95zone
Another parody game, slow development but quite enjoyable if you like being the bad guy.
- Witch Hunter Trainer
(2) [VN] - [Ren'Py] - Witch Hunter Trainer [preview] [Team Borsch] | F95zone
As the name says is a trainer game, it has some quality on it, the big issue is it´s insanetly slow development,
-Amity park
(2) [Ren'Py] - Amity Park [Redux-Bugfix] [GZone] | F95zone
it is enjoyable , but like many others really slow development
-dandy boy adventures
(2) [Others] - Dandy Boy Adventures [v0.6] [DandyBoyOni] | F95zone
very good game, sandbox elements, and minigames, big issue? very slow development
-something unlimited
(2) [Unity] - Something Unlimited [v2.3.5] [Gunsmoke Games] | F95zone
i could write a lot about this game, not all good and the change of direction the game got really hurt it, at the beguining it was suppose to be a "management " game among other things, today is just a regular VN, very disapoined with this one, still i have to recomend it.
-third crisis
(2) [Unity] - Third Crisis [v0.43.0 Patreon] [Anduo Games] | F95zone
Personally i dont like LGTB characters (tecnically the MC is bisexual) , that being said i have to be fair and this game manages erotims and sex scenes very well, also it has good gameplay the game is top 10 quality and deserves attention.
-sekira
[Ren'Py] - Sekira [v0.4 alpha] [Mensh] | F95zone
veery entertain aventure game, slow burning but good, sadly this one is so slow that i dont know if is going to be finished due that creator started another proyect, is not cancelled though
- Paradise Lofts
[Ren'Py] - [Abandoned] - Paradise Lofts [v0.16.1] [Bam Media] | F95zone
i really liked this one, sadly creator did not get support and had to cancel it, it is a 20-40´s setting with a hitchcock touch , in a comedian way
-doomination
[Ren'Py] - Doomination [v0.2] [HardCorn] | F95zone
This is a new one so mu much content yet, it is bassically something unlimited but in a marvel scenario, very promissing
-sex note
[Ren'Py] - SexNote [v0.19.0a] [JamLiz] | F95zone
Parody of death n*t* , it is exactly what you expect from the name, it has some outdated animations, but developer is remaking many of them, is not much more than go there and speak with someone but still , it keeps you busy.

Of course summertime saga, but that one does not need to be mentioned here, is very famous.

Im going to start the 3d games here, i will try to add games with some kind of interaction, but many of them are basically go there and speak with this person, that is why 3d is not my cup of tea, although the ones i mention are in my opinion worth the time, most if not all of them have animations

-Lust epidemic (complete)
[RPGM] - [Completed] - Lust Epidemic [v1.0] [NLT Media] | F95zone
The first one in the saga of , nice game with a not bad setting, keeps you entertained wanting to know what is going on in the setting and convincing the ladies that you are the best option to have a good time while finding out the misteries arround you.
-treasure of nadia (complete)
[RPGM] - [Completed] - Treasure of Nadia [v1.0117] [NLT Media] | F95zone
Second in the series of NTL, is more of the same than the last one with better renders, i like the game but the main character seems kinda vanilla, there are a lot of "action" but also the scenes although hot lacks hardcore action
-the genesis order
[RPGM] - The Genesis Order [v.43092] [NLT Media] | F95zone
third one oin the NTL saga ,did not tried this one , but i still recomend it due that the developer make decent games.
-Man of the house (complete)
[Unity] - [Completed] - Man of the House [v1.0.2c Extra] [Faerin] | F95zone
very decent game with ther most used setting in this kind of games, you live with your "landlady and roomates" that for some reason wants to have a lot of "concensed hugs", a good one
-lust academy
[Ren'Py] - Lust Academy [S2 v1.4.1d] [Bear in the Night] | F95zone
this is a harry potter setting but with an original history, really good renders and try to put some game mechaics,not many though
-Photo hunt
[Ren'Py] - Photo Hunt [v0.14.1] [Moochie] | F95zone
"landlady and roomate" scenario , very entertaint in a college setting with decent amount of ladies to convince that you are their best option
-Mystwood manor
[Unity] - Mystwood Manor [v0.9.4b Full] [Faerin] | F95zone
a true management game, it is from the creator of man of the house so the quality is there, is about a hotel that try to pay the bill and also to find decent workers to help you to success.
-Mist
[Ren'Py] - Mist [v0.11] [395games] | F95zone
very good first person adventure game , this one keeps you entertained exploring and seducing ladies, it has a very slow star but it gets better
-AFamilyVenture
[Ren'Py] - A Family Venture [v0.08 v1b] [WillTylor] | F95zone
a very very slow burning "landlady and roomates" scenario, but decent one.
-AhsokaInExxxile
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Ahsoka in Exxxile [v1.0] [Apulaz] | F95zone
you make ahsoka do nasty things, very good animations and renders, this one is a shame that was not more complex or had more content, very recomended
-Betrayed
[Ren'Py] - Betrayed [v0.96] [Joraell] | F95zone
go there and speak with that one, this one is simple but quite entertain, is about a guy who die and take the place of diferent persons due to a devils pack
-Lust is stranger
[Unity] - Lust Is Stranger [v0.8.2] [The Architect] | F95zone
very decent parody of LIS, corruption or love paths , not completed but developers already finished 3 proyects
-goons raid her
[Unity] - [Completed] - Goons Raid Her [v1.0.1] [The Architect] | F95zone
a very decent parody of TMRD, lots of corruption and good scenes, although not many.
-peasant quest
[RPGM] - Peasant's Quest [v2.81] [Tinkerer] | F95zone
true rpg game in a medieval fantasy world, this one will keep youy busy for hours.
-Adventures of WILLY
[Others] - Adventures of Willy D [v1.1.0] [Nenad Asanovic] | F95zone
point and clic adventure with very decent renders and animations, the issue here for me , and that is just my personal teaste ,is that this is a harem game were everyone wants to have sex with the MC for no reason, still very decent game , also the main character is kinda vanilla.

As you can see there are a lot with slow development , if it can be said that slow is 4-6 month update, but that is something that can be mentioned later,please let me know what you think and i will add more games to the list if you like it.

Updated with some more games 18/09/2022, there are still a few more to recomend that i will add in the future.

Last edited:

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
Basically anything that is not only "choose between option 1 , 2 or 3" like any game from Taimanin series , not saying that those are bad, just dont enjoy them.