RPGM - Completed - My Perverted Experience Record [Final] [Oppaiclick]

1. 1.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

So. . .
    you tend to not care about hookers.
    but given the mc guided at least one.
    That gives enough reason for this game to have the ntr tag.
    No I'm not screaming "NTR!!! Begone from here foul thing!"
    I'm saying those scenes qualify as ntr

damn. . ..
    rape can be included too. . .
    all the would be rapists "turn out to be" in " love" with their would be victims . . . .seeing the victims fucked by the mc makes the attempted rapists go ~boohoo! I loved her! I don wanna see this! I only wanted to rape her. . .
    terrible writing really. Unless their culture has disassociated from sex so damn much that some poor idiot really believed you rape the ones you unsuccessfully confess and thus put the world at ease (I'm trying to say this looks like someone thinks you make everything right by raping someone who rejected you)

quite poorly written indeed. I'm not talking about the translation though we all know these games never have perfect grammar+translation. I'm talking about how some scenes start with the story, show the scene's images and circle back around with the words on the bottom telling you the story from the start of this interaction rather than from the start of the sex scene!

I know the mc decided to take care of his childhood demons. . . but absolutely 0 maturity carried over. What did carry over was desire for sex compared to shyness about the adult topic his former kid self had.

Needs exhibitionism and urination tags.

Yes, incase you haven't realized this yet, I've been adding to this as I play through the game. My ass is that bored even though this clearly shows that I am not sold on this.

basically a go back in time to save what you lost,
    Gain something new while losing a lot of what you gained for a short while
  2. 2.00 star(s)

toak

Short 1.5 hour game with various sex scenes. I think there was potential but it just kind of tapered off.

Story 3/10

So you go back in time and walk around and have sex with everyone. But going back in time isn't really plot relevant.

Each heroine has some tiny plot device but it's nothing major. Something like, resolving a manager sexually harassing an employee.

Gameplay 3/10

You walk around a smallish map to collect items and sex girls. You have a stat called a "boner level" which restricts which sex things you can do until you raise it up higher.

I like the simplicity of the gameplay but there just really isn't enough to do. Again, game is 100%able in 1.5 hours.

Art 4/10

I'm not particularly partial to this art style. However, there just wasn't a lot of variety in the sex positions. There's about 15 base CGIs and maybe 1-2 variations per scene which is extremely low variations.

Honestly, the sex scenes are not well executed. When you're entering a sex scene, you talk first. Then in the sex scene, it rehashes what you just talked about.

Additionally one of my biggest pet peeves is when the text on the screen doesn't match the scene occurring. Again, low variation CGIs is what causes this. The scene starts with your dick in the vagina. Then like 20-30 lines of text later, you insert your dick into the heroine's vagina.

Overall 3/10

The characters were flat. The scenes were subpar. The gameplay was short.

Just not a great experience. There was definitely potential there. I liked the "boner level" stat that restricts actions but really it only kinda sorta limited the order in which you banged heroines and served no other purpose.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

WillNotWork

Fine for what it does. The time travel story is super-contrived, but as a silly little RPG maker story with some item hunting and explicit scenes as rewards, it works.

Beware of J-style mosaic censoring and voice-overs.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Eh... it wasn't horrible. But there also isn't really anything about this game to make it good. The story is a little confusing because you are suppose to be playing someone who is in there younger body. You can see your younger body but others see you in an older body. But also for some reason in your home town people who died are now alive. Its honestly really confusing.

So I would just walk away from the story entirely. The images are okay but there aren't a lot of them and they can easily be ruined anyway by the censorship. Which wouldn't be that bad if there were more images. Each character basically has 1 or 2 scenes.

Tbh it really isn't worth playing finding each object to commence something feels like a chore and the images just aren't worth it. Even though its a fast paced game and completing it is easy there just isn't anything worth putting in the very minor effort.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

irene96

Overview: Short, concise and to the point. Don't expect a story, expect smut.

PROS:
    + Fast paced
    + No grind
    + Plenty of scenes and girls
    + Fulfills a lot of kinks
    + Interesting art

CONS:
    - Meh story, found myself skipping texts.
    - Might have to roam around looking for items to trigger next quest.
    - Weird ending? The game kinda felt incomplete.

CONCLUSION: it's a short 20-30 minute game, worth playing if you have time.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

James Halley

I like this one because all of the events are close together and you don't really have to walk too much; saves a lot of time and makes the game more enjoyable. Also the events themselves arent too bad either.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Slayerz

Short and sweet sandbox game that you roam around a town with a lot of different girls that has various visual of the same girl. The story is great and could have a bit more potential, but it wraps up the game nicely.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Unknown Developer

Very bad translation. You don't know what is thought what is speach. The presentation of the CGs is done out of time, and when you have only CGs and text, you must be sure the player know what is happening. And the CGs are ok at best.