my piece [Tsuyoi Ko] guide?

Jan 9, 2021
I've been playing RJ332616 trying to get through to a gallery.

Unfortunately, I cant read japanese and the game just looped back to the beginning after I 'finished" it.
In the final section of the game, before going for the final fight, there's a blue area with a big door between two statues asking for a 4 digit password.

I have no idea what the password is, but it looks like this is progress away from the bad end.
Has anyone played this? or know what to do?

fionajason

Nov 12, 2017
Yep any 100% save?

Also i have defeated the big slime on floor 1 , how do i proceed to floor 2?

Last edited:

Malow

May 8, 2017
I think if you can't continue in the dungeon you need to go back to the city.
Go to the right you'll enter in another room then continue to the top.
You'll have to fight in some kind of arena.
After defeating the enemy you can go back in the dungeon and progress to the next floor.
Everytime i beat a boss i had to do this.
(english isn't my native langue hope you understood)

fionajason

Nov 12, 2017
I have defeated the Orc and Goto the right and fight the arena and talk to the orange hair girl , now i am stuck here.

Malow

May 8, 2017
You have the password when you finish the game
Try "MAOU" to open the door, when you open it you will have to defeat 2 pretty strong enemies
I beat them but nothing happen so i still don't know what to do

nume777

Dec 28, 2019
You have the password when you finish the game
Try "MAOU" to open the door, when you open it you will have to defeat 2 pretty strong enemies
I beat them but nothing happen so i still don't know what to do
You need to go to the arena and beat the king. Apparently there is a normal and true ending but i still don't understand how to get that and completing the game with the normal ending doesn't unlock the gallery. The true ending says something about Aika but i dunno who that is lol

Malow

May 8, 2017
after going to the all game 3 times i finally find out what i have to do to unlock the real ending.
First you must not "train" the girls in the cell in your house then when you beat the king you'll unlock the second part of the game.

In the begining of this second part go first on the top left and talk to the npc between the wall and the house then you'll have to beat the 3 girls, each one are in one of the houses.

The rest of the game is pretty simple and linear just continue killing every ennemis in your way go to the different cities talk to the "angel" in the first one and the "demon" in the second one both of them are in a builduing in the center of the town.
Then go to the north in the old castle.
After defeating the dragon go back to the old castle to beat the final boss.
I hope i didn't forget anything i rushed the end of the game ngl.

The save "18" it's right after the fight against the king if you want to try it yourself and the save "20" it's the gallery