VN - Ren'Py - My Pig Princess [v0.7.0] [CyanCapsule]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PronounsAreGay

Might be my favourite 2dcg game on the site. Extremely fun play through with some of the best art out there. I wouldn't even really say I'm into the whole animal girl stuff. However this game is done so well from both the writing to the art (again cant stress how good the art is). Must play for all 2dcg fans!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

clozio

I'm not a furry, BUT!... this one of the best VN experiences I've had.
    • Amazing art
    • Great characters
    • Nice story
    • Funny jokes
    • Incredible and hot af sex scene
    • 10/10
    Love this game and for sure will support creator of this great game
  3. 5.00 star(s)

eyy21

Really wholesome writing, gets you caring for all the characters.
    And oh my god, the art of this game. The attention to detail in every drawing, you can notice the love and dedication the author pours into this game in every single sprite and scene.
    Very decent amount of content, taking into consideration the massive amount of work this must take.
    Undoubtedly one of the best I've played.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

YsoSerious

The story and characters are charming as fuck.
    The art is really good and scenes are fucking *hot*.
    And it's genuinely funny at times!
    My only "complaint" is that I wish there was more of it XD
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Habib11

Genuinely the best visual novel of its type that I have played. Physically pained me to find out its not a complete game as the quality was so high I simply assumed it was complete. Always choose paper and respect Rolf. He is a real one.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rocket1league

A very excellent interactive story. Definitely deserves its five stars.

Full disclosure, there is good content in the game already, but there is only about 3 hours of it so far as of 0.6.
    The story is not purely all pig related either, it features others anthro races if that is a thing you wish for.

Needs more Maple content sooner rather than later 5/5.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mr.Freecss

Actually a really well made game with fantastic art. 10/10 enjoyed the story and paid attention instead of spamming next.

The UI is responsive, the dialog isn't too drawn out and super long. The main love interest is also appealing (may be personal bias).
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Skizeviler

Not normally a consumer of anything anthropomorphic. But the art style is just too good, has some pretty funny moments with the guard hog guy. Punishes you a little for skipping too much which kinda sucks, but hey, quicksaving and guessing a bunch worked for me. Good time.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

brzi89

One of the bestgames i have played fantastic artwork, fleshed out scenes with memorable story points. Even the background characters have good detail and design. I would recommend to everybody cannot wait for the updates
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Zorg771

Bloody brilliant.

I’ve always been a sucker for hand-drawn 2DCGs, and I absolutely adore CyanCapsule’s art style. The characters are so cute and expressive. The backgrounds and settings of the events have a ton of detail put into them as well. And the NSFW scenes are excellent with a variety of sexy poses, expressions, positions, etc.

The story, while nothing terribly unique or special, is well executed with clear and concise writing, realistic and snappy dialogue, and a wholesome, lighthearted tone that anyone can enjoy. The relationships between MC and the other characters feel very organic and progress in a natural way even at a quick pace, especially his relationship with Emelie. While the main plot is currently just slice of life scenarios, I’ve personally never had an issue with that kind of approach as long as the writing itself is entertaining and there’s a commitment to continuity. I do wonder if there will eventually be some sort of driving force that leads to a conclusion of the story.

This is a pretty linear game, which may turn some folks off. Me personally, I prefer it this way! I’ve never been big on sandboxes in adult games; I much prefer to have the story given to me directly without a whole lot of “go here, click this” disguised as “gameplay”. There are some choices here and there that actually affect some things and events so it’s not completely kinetic. Also, I experienced ZERO bugs or glitches! Woo!

The most recent update made it very clear that this will be a game where you will be able to have plenty of lewd fun with not just Emelie, but the other lovely ladies of Hog Haven as well. The only downside of this game is that it takes a while for new releases, but with the game’s quality being the way it is, I can understand it.

I honestly can’t wait to see what the future of this project holds, but there’s already a lot here to enjoy if you want to check it out now.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Rione

"i'm not a furry, but" (The Game). Joking aside the artstyle and story telling is awesome, very light hearted and makes you smile from time to time. The characters all have their unique and fun identities and the anthropomorphic designs are next level. If you ain't a furry before playing this game there's a high chance that you'll be after.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

nitu23

Simultaneously one of the most wholesome and lewd games on this site. Great sense of humor, fun characters, really sexy scenes, and also somehow educational!
    • I wouldn't consider myself a furry, but if the designs are human enough, I can be into it. Emelie fits the bill.
    • Encourages good communication between partners about what they do and don't like.
    • The "were you paying attention?" tests are fun, and the dialogue and world-building are pleasant and funny enough that I never really felt a desire to skip through it.
    • The most recent release taught me some anatomy and it wasn't boring!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Purple Lagoon

Amazing game!
    Can't believe I didn't knew about this.
    The art is gorgeous. So is the Pig Princess.
    Story is lighthearted and funny.
    But again... the art, so yummie!
    Really curious to see where this is going.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

The anthropomorphic/furry art is unique, sweet, lewd in all the right places, and fantastic. The story is simple but cohesive, somewhat light-hearted, well-made and engaging. All the characters are enjoyable, different and interesting. The sex scenes are hot as fuck. No corners are being cut here. Just an all out fantastic quality VN. Cannot wait to see where the project goes, and what kinks might be explored. Deserves no less than 5 stars. Well done!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

DPcraft

Ok, I love this VN.

I will begin by telling you that this a lightheaded, cute and simple game. There is no overarching plot and multiple layers on the story. However, The love that was put into making this is a lot and it comes through when you play it.

If you are not into furries or anthropomorphic characters this is not for you. This is a simple and colourful storyline with decent adult scenes and pretty define path.

If the Dev reads this... please keep going you're doing amazingg!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Quimera45

The art is quite good, the story is fun, Emelie is a treat and generally very cute, I have to say I get why this is so highly rated now I would recommend you try it with an open mind and even if it isn't your thing you might have a laught at least
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Farfadux

One of the best nsfw games in existence, it takes itself seriously, but without neglecting humor, the art is beautiful and the nsfw content is some of the best I've seen, it's the first nsfw game that really makes me want to know what happens next, if you can afford it please try to give a small donation to the creator, it's really a great game!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

DvlsInThDtls

Amazing game, can't wait for future updates! The art is absolutely stunning, and I like all the characters. Also the story is very cute and doesn't take itself too seriously which I like. Overall, I really want more ASAP! Hopefully we see more of Nadia in the future :)
  19. 4.00 star(s)

lolsassman2004

Common cyancapsule W, i have followed this artist since years before this games release, i am happy they've found a way to introduce themselves to a new audience and this is the perfect way to do so

there isn't much to say except this is art, i mean the game is made by an artist, what do you expect? it's beautiful and erotic, give it a play, you'll enjoy it
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Ippolito

I'm not a furry, but... but My Pig Princess has conquered, with its cute and colorful style, its adorable characters and their jokes and its succulent erotic scenes, a place in my heart. The game is clearly still in its infancy and the continuation of the story is absolutely linear, but the potential is there and it is high (so much so that as soon as I finished the adventure I rushed to the author's socials to stay updated on his works ): a game that I will therefore keep an eye on without a doubt.