Mod My Pleasure - Gallery Unlocker Mod vFINAL-r1 [thanks for the demos]

Aug 7, 2018
1588466509499.png

Overview:
This mod unlocks the full scene replay gallery for every current and future version of My Pleasure.​

Updated: 2022-12-07
Game/Creator: My Pleasure / TastyPics - -
Modder: thanks for the demos
Mod Version: vFINAL-r1
Game Version: Every version of My Pleasure / My Pleasure (Elite)
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
From what I can tell My Pleasure is still at version 0.3, both here and on Patreon. But yeah, the mod will work for any version of the game. Worst case scenario: new scenes in future versions won't automatically be unlocked until I update the mod or you see them in-game as part of your playthrough (might try and tinker with auto-detecting new scenes in the future, but for now it's a very simple unlocker mod).

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
From what I can tell My Pleasure is still at version 0.3, both here and on Patreon. But yeah, the mod will work for any version of the game. Worst case scenario: new scenes in future versions won't automatically be unlocked until I update the mod or you see them in-game as part of your playthrough (might try and tinker with auto-detecting new scenes in the future, but for now it's a very simple unlocker mod).
Very sorry was looking "my best deal" 4.5 ... will try out your mod on this game. Thank you in advance!

Aug 7, 2018
Added unlocks for the new categories (holidays and christmas), as well as all scenes up to and beyond v0.31. Enjoy!

(One oddity: a few scenes have been removed/commented out by the devs and there is one gallery entry that seems to be non-unlockable. Everything else confirmed to work)