Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
my only interesst was lori i declined babs but after some time she send me nudes and when she was at my home there was a scene the story handles it as if i accept babs what bothers me a bit is it now fixed that the story continued without babs scene and dialog as if they had something going on?

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Okay is it just me or the sex scene with Cass was meh i mean after all this buid up i was expecting something more profound... the blow job from the last version was more sexy and erotic than this sex scene in my opinion... well hope to see more Cass sex scenes cuz she's way behind compared to the other characters...:)

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Okay is it just me or the sex scene with Cass was meh i mean after all this buid up i was expecting something more profound... the blow job from the last version was more sexy and erotic than this sex scene in my opinion... well hope to see more Cass sex scenes cuz she's way behind compared to the other characters...:)
Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wow finally now this is worth playing for
Yes it finally happened but it was lame as fuck, one of the worst sex scene of that game, short, bad and without any imagination or fun.
I can't believe i waited so long for that shit, i think this game is dead now.
I had a few scenes where there was some choices that were not really choices.
Once again Daphne that i hate was forced on me, i had the choice between "i love you with love" or "i love you with sex":rolleyes:, oh god "I DON?T WANT YOU AT ALL"
All the sex scene in that update were lame, i guess the dev just goes one because he has to, you know money and such!
Nothing exciting, he even managed to make the most anticipated scene annoying, my god that was bad!

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
Jun 18, 2021
If this game ends in choosing only one girl, I'm off and I'm gone.
This has to end in a minimum harem, and if not, why does it give us so many options?
if you wanted it to be a one girl romance game. from the beginning the developer should have only introduced her to a girlfriend.
Now don't let those who are offended come because they don't want a harem. just pick one girl and reject the rest.
but that they do not harm the experience of the rest of us who want a harem ending.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.26 Elite] [Tasty Pics] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.61GB
Repack size: 731MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create Windows/Linux/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yes finally...although the much anticipated scene seemed a little off almost like it wasn't really her. I dread the next release we'll be seeing "it was just a dream!" or the mc was hallucinating and it was someone else hope I'm wrong...

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
View attachment 494659

Overview:
Due to his own mistakes, the young protagonist of the game is forced to spend some time outside of his house after a quarrel with his father. Yesterday, he led a lavish life filled with fun and parties with friends. However, he must now live under someone else's roof and figure out how not to die of boredom until he returns home. Can he come up with a plan to return to back to his exuberant life?
Reminder: The choices made by the player can have a significant impact on the development of the plot. Be careful and remember that you can always save the game in order to later load your save and try to make another choice.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-21
Release Date: 2022-06-17
Developer: TastyPics - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26 Elite
Language: English, Portuguese, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploader's Note:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac
(v0.25a Elite): - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID * - COMPRESSED

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery Mod -
Official Walkthrough - Fan Walkthrough - Italian - Fan Sign

pravapita thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 489955 View attachment 489954 View attachment 489953 View attachment 489952 View attachment 489951 View attachment 489950 View attachment 489949 View attachment 489948 View attachment 489947
the gofile link isnt there... I thought the staff checked these things before publishing???

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If this game ends in choosing only one girl, I'm off and I'm gone.
This has to end in a minimum harem, and if not, why does it give us so many options?
if you wanted it to be a one girl romance game. from the beginning the developer should have only introduced her to a girlfriend.
Now don't let those who are offended come because they don't want a harem. just pick one girl and reject the rest.
but that they do not harm the experience of the rest of us who want a harem ending.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I will agree, a highly anticipated scene ended up being a little disappointing. And after so much longing, to stop after only one round seemed hard to believe. Also better camera angles, less blur/depth of field, and more/longer animation would've helped enhance this scene.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes