damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I remember about a month or so ago that was a walkthrough for each character, now I can't find it, because with the wt from OP, I never know if I need to focus on Lust or Love (with aunt to be specifically), so I always go with the choices that made more sense to me and end up with a mix of both, but when you check the CGs at the end of the playthrough I always miss a bunch of hot scenes with Aunt.
Can someone point me in the right direction and tell me what do I need to aim for to get all Aunt scenes?
I don't know about walkthrough for each character but in my playthrough the more scenes and Hotter scenes especially with the Aunt is on Lust path, but u gotta sacrifice the Voyeur scene with Daph on the pure Lust path..Honestly if u play with mix of both u miss scenes, since u need specific points in Love or Lust to unlock the scene.
My recommendation would be
Lust for Aunt
Love for Lori(except on Day 3 if u chose the option "enjoy the view" in the kitchen scene with Lori, u'll automatically have the required Lust points to unlock a Lust event at day 6)
Lust for Barbara looks pretty good to me as of now
Dom/Sub either acc to ur taste
Though i suggest you to try out other path in separate playthrough as well, for dialogues and some alternate scenes.

Nov 9, 2018
Here it is you perverts

Changelog of v0.7 ELITE VERSION:

• Added Day 7 (Morning, Day):
  • ~300 new images
  • 5 animations
  • ~10000 words/55000 characters
Extra content scene:

• 10 images
  • 1 animation
  • ~180 words/1000 characters

'My Pleasure' v0.7 Advanced Walkthrough

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
My Pleasure [v0.7 Elite] [Tasty Pics] - Original Size: 1.59 GB

Download Win,Linux (161MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (146MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yeah that's actually weird, even incest patch in OP is for new version 0.7 but links for game are not updated in OP yet.
Maybe they are short staffed today? But other stuff is getting updated, that this is much more popular than. Yea weird. I reported the post w the links if it hadn't already been done.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I think Tastypics is trying to give everyone a heart attack. Best looking and hottest images, period.
Only thing I'd like to see is story to pick up at this point.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Well after breifly looking at the WT for Lori think i am gonna wait a bit before i play this again Only up to handjob so far from what i could see

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
I'm gonna play this for the first time.
Quick question though.
Does this game have incest since its inception or was it "removed" because of patreon rules & regulations?

I'd play with the former, but if it's fan-made and it awkwardly fits any connotation of incest, I'd rather play it without the patch.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Well after breifly looking at the WT for Lori think i am gonna wait a bit before i play this again Only up to handjob so far from what i could see
That Lori scene is pretty hot imo and all the main girls have some pretty good action this update and its well worth ur time ;)

I'm gonna play this for the first time.
Quick question though.
Does this game have incest since its inception or was it "removed" because of patreon rules & regulations?

I'd play with the former, but if it's fan-made and it awkwardly fits any connotation of incest, I'd rather play it without the patch.
It fits perfectly with the patch and this game has incest since its inception :)

Reactions: Incognymous

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Love this game but hate the "prerequisites." Like if she's offering for you to put lotion on her then she's gonna let you do it. We're all here to rub one out not grind the game to unlock every scene. At least have an easy mode for the people like me damn

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes