My presentation, (kind of late)! LOL

NagisaBR

Sep 27, 2021
sexy-lesbians-pose-wallpaper-f95zone-1.jpg

My first post: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-first-animation.111590/ check it out!!

I'm NagisaBR, I'm 23 years old and I'm Brazilian. First of all, I want to say that it's an honor to socialize with everyone here at F95zone, I hope I can make a lot of friends here too!! lol I posted my first post around 00:30h and it was approved 1:12h ago in the threads in "Discussion / General Discussion / Off Topic", but I wanted to put it in the correct area, but apparently I don't have permission to use it yet, as because it's an animation, I should put it in the topic area: Animations and Loops in Comics & Adult Animations, but as I mentioned above, I'm still not authorized to publish in that area.

And I'm trying to start my career as a 3D modeler, and I'm really new to this area, but I believe I have a future! I am very hardworking, dedicated, persistent and honest. Much of what I know about computers I learned on my own, I learned at least 75% of what I know on my own. I'm very shy when it comes to talking or just meeting people I don't know, but I do my best, repressing as much as possible all anxiety, nervousness, shyness and everything else, with the intention of putting on the best possible expression.

In a way I have many qualities, but at the same time I also have some imperfections, which can be a big problem as you can see above. But still, I always try to use what I'm good at, to make up for those imperfections.

Anyway, I think that's all I have to say about myself! lol
I hope I can help everyone, and be helped by everyone! And that's it, I'm very happy to be here, being part of this community together with everyone! Anything, if you need something, solve a problem or just chat, just send me a message in my private through my profile, or by my email: gd.nagisabr.oficial@gmail.com , I'll respond as soon as possible I'm available !

That's it, see you later, bye bye!! :)