Unreal Engine My Pretty Toy [v0.5.2.2] [Nanney Teasford]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

avengerz

Sep 19, 2018
What changes are in v6? Any added content or is it bug fix stuff?
From the update summary:

Changes under the hood:

• I completely rewrote the bondage system. It's not noticeable visually, but what's under the hood is much more important. Finding skeletal meshes has become much faster, which will prevent unnecessary freezes during application, and implementing new items has become much easier, which will allow you to add new items to the game at the click of a mouse in the future. Check nodes have also been added that will inform you about why you cannot use certain items at the moment and what needs to be done for this.
  • I've done a lot of work on animation machines, turning on and off animation layers and individual controllers for these purposes. Now everything will work much faster and will not cause artifacts or unsmooth animation transitions. This will also allow you to use bondage techniques for arms and legs independently of each other.
  • To take advantage of compatibility with older systems, I implement new bondage techniques using the same tags (contexts) that you switch in the available actions panel. I have just started implementing new techniques, but you can already see in the screenshots above that it works the same as in previous versions. Also, contexts are automatically added to the Selfbondage panel, which saves me a ton of work in the long run.
Gameplay changes:

• The Character Team system has been added, and with it the team control panel. Its essence is that you can recruit any character neutral towards you, and then switch control to him right on the go. This can be useful if you want to play as a character of a different race, or help your main character (Fransin) out of trouble. In the future, I plan to rethink the resistance system and make it a little more difficult, so that helping out a teammate will be very useful...
    When you switch to another character, he appears in one of the safe zones on the map (such zones are marked with an agency symbol), and your current character hides in the shadows and waits for his exit. If the player character is bound, he will remain in the same place where you left him. Also, if all the landing zones are occupied or there is an enemy nearby, you will not be able to call another character to help.
  • Added non-lethal ranged weapons. I really like the Metal Gear Solid series of games and I thought it would be nice to have an analogue of tranquilizers and other things in my game. Currently, you can equip yourself with a crossbow that shoots bolts with a special effect. For now, you can temporarily put the enemy to sleep, as well as infuriate him so that he would attack his closest friend and tie him up tighter. Bolts can be found on the map, and you can also make them yourself in the crafting panel. If you want to hone your shooting skills, a shooting range has been added to the spy hideout.
  • Added binoculars. With its help, you can put a mark on non-player characters to know their exact location, as well as reconnoiter the situation or see what is far from you. When the katra is expanded, it will be a useful device in the spy arsenal.
New movement model:

• The basic one-directional movement has been replaced with eight-directional movement. Now you will have more control over the game character, and all the AI will be less stuck due to the fact that they did not have time to turn in the direction of movement.
  • The walk-to-run transition has been redefined. The player character now moves on foot by default. To switch to easy running mode, you need to press Left Shift. Also, from the state of easy running, you can switch to accelerated running by also pressing Left Shift. Running faster consumes stamina that is not related to stamina in the Captive Panel.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote