Stermo

Nov 10, 2019
I feel you on those endings two of them really fucked me up needed to clean my soul with something wholesome before I went on a murdered everyone.

For the join together, there's two npcs the red one that say's "hey hows it going" can be recruited and a blue one in the tower I think floor 40 on the left side who you recruit also. After you got them both they'll be in the pyramid towards the right and you can talk to them, from there the endings depend on you.
I feel obligated to talk about this, since I bought the game before it was here. For people that want to try out this game:
1ST OF ALL a warning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2nd
The game has an incredibly surprising amount of depth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
except for the 1st 2 endings very pleasantly surprised.

Now I have not seen the last 3 endings before writing this, but I am really hesitant to do so after the 1st 2 endings....

Btw does anyone know what the title of the game means? Can't figure that one out to save my life lol.

BlueG:
How did you cleanse yourself? Man, I still keep on having flashbacks from that sh*t, even after reading a couple wholesome stuff since then!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Genji

Stermo

Nov 10, 2019
Ok...What do I DO? This game freaks me out, and the pictures feel misleading. They don't tell you anything? At all?
Nope, you kinda have to figure it out yourself. Although it's kind of confusing, since different endings point to different things happening.

Mar 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me where did you find Gorilla Girl ?

Others I already found :

Slime: On forest (left of your starting zone). Fight before recruit. Healer.
Spider: Cave after forest zone. You could ask her to join without fight. Multi-atk
Bird: On mountain (Up of your starting zone). Fight before recruit.
Human: On tower/spaceship (ones with multiple floors). At floor 10/11 on right room. Just untie and hug her to recruit.
Fox: On tower too. At floor 20. Untie and recruit her.

Reactions: L33tmaster

Nah51

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone know if the Dark Meat item does anything? The game lets me use it but I can't use it on anyone.
According to game files meat does not have any effect on anything when used, but it is used for one of the triggers like Big dog/Big bird etc. items.

Can anyone tell me where did you find Gorilla Girl ?
Forest with the dog enemies, there is an entrance to the room with Gorilla
forest.PNG

menny

May 28, 2017
I've been waiting for this to get translated, this is a new favorite game dev, can't wait til their next game

eracha

Aug 26, 2017
I cant really interact higher than 3 with everyone except the slime.. do anyone know how to get higher with the other girls?

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Where is the fox after she escaped from the tower? cant get the seventh one without her. Also, gotta say that I really am enjoying this game, even though the art is rough and the info is non existant.. XD

HeartOfClouds

Jul 10, 2019
Where is the fox after she escaped from the tower? cant get the seventh one without her. Also, gotta say that I really am enjoying this game, even though the art is rough and the info is non existant.. XD
She's in the middle of the forest with the wolves.

Reactions: Stijn
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes